Become a Makers Mark Ambassador

tobybowes
tobybowes Posts: 409 Forumite
Sign up to be MakersMark Ambassador and get free random stuff (like the Jack Daniels Friend thing but this actually works for me where as the JD thing has worked for me)!!

+ Your name on a Maker’s Mark barrel.

+ An opportunity to purchase a bottle of Maker’s Mark from your batch.

+ Updates on the aging of your bourbon.

+ Advanced notice of rare, special-release bottles.

+ Opportunity to purchase Ambassadors-only Maker’s Mark merchandise.

+ Many other items that confirm your honorable status.

http://www.makersmark.com/#embassy

This morning I recieved 4 Wax Mark Coasters and a Cocktail Recipe Card as an unexpected christmas present from them!

BTW This may of been posted before because im sure i signed up after seeing it on here but after searching i couldnt find any reference to it!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
2008 Competition Wins: £200 Cash (Boffer's Youtube Bag O' Crap Video Competition 2)
2009 Competition Wins: Monopoly Deal Card Game, Wild Bean Cafe Coffee Hamper, 2 Mars Bounce Football's, a £10 Magnum® Pleasure Card
2010 Competition Wins: Lucozade 8Gb iPhone 3GS........hopefully more soon

Comments

• Cool. thanks for this. I love makers mark too :D
    one of the famous 5:kiss:
  • tobybowes wrote: »
    + An opportunity to purchase a bottle of Maker’s Mark from your batch.

[...]

+ Opportunity to purchase Ambassadors-only Maker’s Mark merchandise.

Doesnt look very free to me... ;)
  • alanalea
    alanalea Posts: 1,284 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I've been a member of Makers Mark for ages and I've got so many freebies from them- loads of stocking fillers for my hubby over the years. I signed up when they were asking people to name a barrel, only yesterday I got some wax coasters from them. Well worth signing up :D
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."...Miss piggy
  • This is great, many years ago I managed to visit the distillery, but because it was in a "dry" state, they could not give us a sample drink but gave us free chocolates flavoured with Makers Mark - delicious!
  • Doesnt look very free to me... ;)
    Its kinda like a club, its free to be a member but also have members offers which cost extra. You get to name a barrel for free (and get a picture of it) but if you wanna get a replica plate then you have to pay and if you wan a bottle from your batch then you have to pay.

You do not have to purchase anything though, thats totally optional, the freebies come through your door anyways!
    2008 Competition Wins: £200 Cash (Boffer's Youtube Bag O' Crap Video Competition 2)
    2009 Competition Wins: Monopoly Deal Card Game, Wild Bean Cafe Coffee Hamper, 2 Mars Bounce Football's, a £10 Magnum® Pleasure Card
    2010 Competition Wins: Lucozade 8Gb iPhone 3GS........hopefully more soon
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Thanks, just joined and am looking forward to some of those great goodies!!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    sher60 wrote: »
    Thanks, just joined and am looking forward to some of those great goodies!!

Don't hold your breath :rotfl:In my experience you either get a tonne of stuff through the post, or sod all!! I'm looking at you Jack Daniels
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • bunn
    bunn Posts: 4,191 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    i signed up ages ago to,
    ihave had

a cocktail shaker
    stirrer
    napkin things
    2 makers mark glasses
    and also yesterday i too recieved the makers mark drink mats and fridge magnet!!
    i did also get my certificate aswell!!
  • Yeh! Kenneth Williams would have been proud of my barrell!! Thanks for posting!
    :beer:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • If you sign up and then click on http://www.ambassador.makersmark.com/PersonalizedRecipeCards.aspx
    they will send you a dozen personalized drinks cards.........:beer:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport