Noddle ??????????????????????credit report

Okay guys

I have used the noddle.co.uk link to sign up with callcredit for free credit reports.

My questions are as follows:

1) do I need to wait for the password and username from noddle to acess my credit report from Noddle website? or can I just use the callcredit website? (abit unclear with this)

2) Do I need to cancel any membershp ect with callcredit? (to avoid future costs)?(again very unclear)

Comments

• amorge
    amorge Posts: 386 Forumite
    Hi, did you let you sign up? I tried the other day and got this:

"We’re still testing our great new service, and aren’t ready for everyone yet, but please leave us your email address and we’ll let you know as soon as we can welcome you into Noddle"

I did pre-register and got an automated reply....
    LBM 18/06/15 - [STRIKE]£20,276.64[/STRIKE] :eek:
    01/07/15 - £19,897.02
  • Scarpacci
    Scarpacci Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    myright wrote: »
    Okay guys

I have used the noddle.co.uk link to sign up with callcredit for free credit reports.

My questions are as follows:

1) do I need to wait for the password and username from noddle to acess my credit report from Noddle website? or can I just use the callcredit website? (abit unclear with this)

2) Do I need to cancel any membershp ect with callcredit? (to avoid future costs)?(again very unclear)
    You will have to wait for the Noddle password and username to access the Noddle site, but you can see your report at Callcredit now. You can use the Callcredit username and password (created when you signed up for Noddle) for now at least. I assume at some point they'll turn off Callcredit access for Noddle users, seeing as you can get a new report every day with CC.

You do not need to do anything with CC regarding the account. Assuming you signed up through Noddle and followed the correct procedure, you won't be charged for that. It's important you signed up with CC through the link in the Noddle welcome email.
    This is everybody's fault but mine.
  • myright
    myright Posts: 689 Forumite
    amorge wrote: »
    Hi, did you let you sign up? I tried the other day and got this:

"We’re still testing our great new service, and aren’t ready for everyone yet, but please leave us your email address and we’ll let you know as soon as we can welcome you into Noddle"

I did pre-register and got an automated reply....

yes you'll get a response by 2morow
  • myright
    edited 31 October 2011 at 4:10PM
    Scarpacci wrote: »
    You will have to wait for the Noddle password and username to access the Noddle site, but you can see your report at Callcredit now. You can use the Callcredit username and password (created when you signed up for Noddle) for now at least. I assume at some point they'll turn off Callcredit access for Noddle users, seeing as you can get a new report every day with CC.

You do not need to do anything with CC regarding the account. Assuming you signed up through Noddle and followed the correct procedure, you won't be charged for that. It's important you signed up with CC through the link in the Noddle welcome email.

Thats great!

So i deffinately wont be charged for using CC? ( i did go through noodle). So what about the £12 , is that just default as said on Nodle?

EDIT: Just went and logged into CC and it stated:
    We are currently working to resolve a validation issue on your report. Please bear with us and we will contact you as soon as this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I'm assuming it has blocked my access due to Noddle. Does noddle provide credit score? or does it cost extra?
  • Scarpacci
    Scarpacci Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    Thats great!

So i deffinately wont be charged for using CC? ( i did go through noodle). So what about the £12 , is that just default as said on Nodle?
    Yes, going through the Noddle link makes it free, so the £12 price doesn't apply. I signed up a few months back and haven't been charged a penny. :)
    This is everybody's fault but mine.
  • myright
    ta mate, do they include credit scores?
  • reclusive46
    reclusive46 Posts: 2,698 Forumite
    Thats great!

EDIT: Just went and logged into CC and it stated:
    We are currently working to resolve a validation issue on your report. Please bear with us and we will contact you as soon as this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I'm assuming it has blocked my access due to Noddle. Does noddle provide credit score? or does it cost extra?

We are currently working to resolve a validation issue on your report

I got the same
  • ta mate, do they include credit scores?
    Are you not aware that they're pointless?
  • JohalaReewi
    JohalaReewi Posts: 2,614 Forumite
    ta mate, do they include credit scores?

I do them :beer:

Send me £5 and you can have 999.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    You get a rating out of 5, rather than a number. It's free.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure