Clickworker

Comments

• hello all, I am new to this thread .. can anyone give me a brief overview about clickworker ..also how do I reg? thnx
  • Pstcco wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I scored pretty low on the author test, does this mean I will never get any work? From what I understand the total workload is also decreasing

Most jobs need a 90% rating. I have seen some open to 75% rating, but nothing below that.

@bulktrans - either plough through the whole thread here or try the Clickworker FAQ. Registration is easy but you should have a couple of hours spare if you want to take the tests to qualify for work. Hope this helps.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • There is no work right now it seems anyway
  • ... or has no-one else seen any writing jobs on CW since the beginning of the month, either? :(
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • Not just you, nope. :(
  • Groupon texts are back :beer:
  • Can anyone give any insider info on groupon texts? Cheers
  • SarahCarer wrote: »
    Can anyone give any insider info on groupon texts? Cheers

They're pretty easy to do if you follow the example given, though some of the topics can be less than exciting and fitting in some of the keywords needs a master's degree in verbal origami :D

Once you get into the swing of it you can chug through them, but it is a bit tedious compared to TB jobs. It's rare to need any research as it's easy enough to use up the word count on generalities. :beer:

ETA: try to keep your 'vices' under control - the tedium can make chocolate, biscuits, cigarettes, coffee, wine etc disappear at frightening rates ...
  • Thanks for the heads up, I've just done a batch of 'world wide' ones. And I'm nearly up to hourly minimum wage I reckon! Yay go me!:D
  • That's not bad going :beer:

I've done a few of those events, and found them quite interesting to research, what with camel fairs, street art festivals and the mobile phone chucking olympics :rotfl:

A nice bit of light relief from Groupon, anyway.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback