The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    159/120 target met! :)

Daily survey for me was based on energy drinks with a focus on red-bull. Shortly after being asked what kinds of cans you have seen in the shops (visual images with tickboxes) it moves onto demographic questions with a security question that asks you to tick a specific box from 1-5. Be careful you don't get it wrong or I think you'll be DQ.
  • emmaglet
    emmaglet Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh yay, for the first time ever I've qualified for a survey of the day, instantly credited. Now on 123 for the day.
    I like to make money
    Best wins: £3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, £250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

:j Make £10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida! :j
  • Bmth100
    Options
    59 bucks for a search: "search and win" :p
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    "gimme a big win" ... doubles for 33 :)
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I can't get things like games to pay out. I play the game but don't get any SB. Same thing happens when they say to click on a video and watch it all to earn sb.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Bmth100
    Options
    Thanks to whoever posted that you can keep doing daily surveys until they run out! Thanks to this and a lucky search win, I'm on 450 after only claiming my second voucher last night.
  • Toby_2012
    Toby_2012 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Toby....these are tips i posted for someone yesterday, hope they help :)

Just did the 70sb survey, takes me to 169 today, 1733 in 5 days! Ordering my second voucher right now :)

Thanks for the advice!!!

I followed it and did a few survey's and I have now got 300 SB just from today!!!

It all seems a bit too good to be true - can't wait to get that first gift certificate!

Does anyone know how the referral thing works? I assumed that you just got a certain number of SB for a referral but it looks like somehow you earn when they do? - Any ideas???

Thanks,

Toby
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Grr - was 2/3 through a daily survey and my laptop through a fit and lost it! Starting again and hoping I can get another one to accept me!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • bundance
    bundance Posts: 1,114 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I joined swagbucks, but got dis-heartened because of the grossly dis-proportionate amount of time you need to spend on there to earn little money, far too slow.
    Shame

Does anyone else find this?
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I can't get things like games to pay out. I play the game but don't get any SB. Same thing happens when they say to click on a video and watch it all to earn sb.

I have same problem with the games not paying out. Emailed support and was told that you aren't guaranteed payments on a regular basis. Sometimes it will pay out regularly and then you may have to wait some time before it does again, so they told me to just keep playing. :( Never paid out to me.

Vids on front page never pay out to me but do if I go in special offers or SBtv.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure