Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Comments

• littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    macma wrote: »
    I'm only on 122 this week and I've watch all the ads :(

I'm not much better, on 165 and no more ads to watch. It's very strange, I wonder what's going on?

On some of the ads in the strip, it says I can earn, for instance, 2 points (as if I've missed a question) but when I click on it, it still says '0.'
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • Do I need an Invite to join?
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • Yep. I got an invite by sending an email to registration@adpoints.com Took a few weeks though...

250 points collected this week.. yipeee.:j:j:j:j
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 November 2012 at 3:22PM
    I have also had problems collecting points. Last week was around the 200 mark and this week I can only get to 130 or so (which I got on Monday).
    I tried contacting them and they sent the same response that was posted above. I have been trying several times a day for the last few days and no new ads have appeared. I only have ones that show zero. I have tried reviewing them again but still nothing and no points for questions either! Most frustrating

:(
  • Wiffies
    Wiffies Posts: 10 Forumite
    skyline wrote: »
    Wow, the member support team are completely and utterly hopeless.

Yup! There have been few new ads for some time. A bit of a disappointment for such a hyped up points collecting scheme and from a supposedly reputable brand.

Must try harder!
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    If anyone needs a invite, PM me with your email address. I will get back to you asap. I gain nothing from the invites but you get 250 points :)
    Jan Wins: .
  • Having not quite received enough ads to get to 250 points for the week ending yesterday, quite a few ads in my carousel this morning. Enough to get to nearly 200 points. The ads themselves though are mainly the ones I watched last week sent again. The number of times I've watched Twinings and David Bailey ads now must be double figures!!
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I am on 239 points so far, You have to check back each day.
    Jan Wins: .
  • paadzer
    paadzer Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Having not quite received enough ads to get to 250 points for the week ending yesterday, quite a few ads in my carousel this morning. Enough to get to nearly 200 points. The ads themselves though are mainly the ones I watched last week sent again. The number of times I've watched Twinings and David Bailey ads now must be double figures!!

Another add has appeared this afternoon, took me up to 207 points
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I am on 239 points so far, You have to check back each day.

I checked everyday last week and only 2 of the days (Mon & Tues) I was able to get points.

Guess it must be down to luck too! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport