Cheap Airport Parking: North East England Airports hints, tips and local parking

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 22 June 2023 at 9:12AM in Motoring
What’s this about? Parking at the airport can cost a fortune. Yet there are many ways to cut this cost. The first point of call is read the full Cheap Airport Parking guide. Then having found the cheapest it can find you, this discussion is specifically to talk about local parking and tips for

Cheap North East Airport Parking

If you want to discuss airport parking in general please go to the Cheap Airport Parking Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Discussions Related MoneySaving Guides:

Travel Money
Car Hire
Flights
Package Holidays
Hotel Deals

Comments

• Kyham14
    Kyham14 Posts: 10 Forumite
    I found that the prices quoted using the Holiday Extras link from this site matched the prices quoted by going direct to the airport site and clicking on the parking tab. However if you book via the Newcastle airport website then there are no fees if you pay with your debit card. (There is a charge if you use a credit card). If you choose the same tariff but via the Holiday Extras website, then they charge a minimum of £1.50 and a maximum of £4 fees for paying online.
    At the end of the day - its night! :rolleyes:
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.aph.com/partners/toysrus.htm was the cheapest I could find, but I went with https://www.easyjet4parking.com/ as they give double the difference back if you find it cheaper, one watch out though I got the refund but my father in law didnt, easyjet said that they aph one was a special offer. I emailed them first to check and they confirmed before booking so may be worth a try.
  • just got a weeks parking at newcastle on site airport for £24.00 instead of 44 buy using the promo code "DA08" when booking on there website.:T
  • Which site did you use for the discount? The site I went to didn't give an option to enter a discount code.
  • Cheers Sonic

Just got 10 days parking at newcastle for £34 instead of £59...thax for the promo code

Croc
  • Chris

here is the link www.newcastleinternational.co.uk

Croc
  • book 2 weeks online in newcastle long stay costs approx £79.00 but if you book by phone and mention "magic radio advert" 2 weeks only cost £44.00:j
  • rudebhoy
    rudebhoy Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    maxfelix67 wrote: »
    book 2 weeks online in newcastle long stay costs approx £79.00 but if you book by phone and mention "magic radio advert" 2 weeks only cost £44.00:j

£44 online for 14 days if you use the DA08 code - just saved me 30 quid!
  • rarrarrar
    rarrarrar Posts: 142 Forumite
    £30 saving with DA08 has persuaded me to move from my usual "ParkandFly" carpark to the Long stay one mentioned for my October flight !
    Thanks
  • xgingerx
    xgingerx Posts: 590 Forumite
    Thanks !! Ive used the code for Newcastle for september and got a week for £29 down from £42

Wow!!!
    Dmp Mutual Support thread member No 82
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport