Anyone know anything on (RISE CREDIT CARD)

Comments

• Yes i am having the same problems i got a card that i cannot use what is the point ?
  • I've just got a Rise card.

I have a very bad credit score so I was surprised when I was accepted.

However, I've learnt my lesson from past mistakes and this card will only be used for emergencies only.

The pay scale is very high, for example, if you spend between £1-£100 then you pay back £10 plus 10% of the balance. This goes up to £20 for £101 to £200. You get the idea.

I guess this is where we pay for our past mistakes as if you arent careful, you can easily get into more bother if you make unnecessary purchases. I seriously reccomend it as an emergency card only.
  • Hi, Can anyone tell me how long it took for their card to be issued?.

Thanks
  • i did mine last thursday, i asked for a 200 pound advance which i got the same day, got the pin number yesterday and the card came this morning, i rang the customer service number to activate and went straight to an advisor(no waiting or tacky tunes lol), they asked the normal security questions and then activated the card, all i gotta do is wait for my statement to come through to see how much my first bill is, hopefully not too much, as said before its for improving your credit so use very very wisely
  • i got one through the post the other day but havent activated or used it cos it says they charge you £3.50 a month just for having it, if it doesnt have a balance on it.

Will i still get charged te £3.50 even if i don't activate?
  • I ordered my rise credit card a week ago today and havent received anything! I tried the customer service number and there is an American lady telling me the number is not valid?? Any ideas anybody, please help x
  • BadHopingToBeGood
    BadHopingToBeGood Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 November 2011 at 11:24PM
    I see you said you were going to use the Rise credit card for cash withdrawals only, but i am confused as surely you will be charged a serious amount for taking the cash instead of using it as a normal credit card. I have received a Rise credit card within the past few days with a £300 limit, i am only using it for emergencies, petrol etc, i will see how i get on.
  • Can anyone help me? I have bee trying to appl for a rise card but when i get to the last page where yopu sign and accept the next page wont load and keeps saying there is an error, what can i do?
  • Can anyone help me? I have bee trying to appl for a rise card but when i get to the last page where yopu sign and accept the next page wont load and keeps saying there is an error, what can i do?
    You could try using a different browser or perhaps wait a while for the web site to get its act together.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • hi, i have just got a rise credit card but didnt see on the webite how to check your balance once you start using the card, does anyone know how to do this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure