Debenhams telephone interview

2»

Comments

• mazza1970
    mazza1970 Posts: 352 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Well I have just come back from my assessment. It wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be. We had to do an individual exercise which was prioritise jobs in the order that you thought was most important, and the group exercise was reading an article about Debenhams, but re-write it and make it just a couple of sentences long, but with the most important things about Debenhams in it, then it was an interview, will find out in 2-3 weeks if I was sucessful.

Even though I was nervous about today, everyone got on really well and we all had a good laugh:rotfl:
  • hi
    i had a recent phone interview on monday and my assessment is today!
    i am a bit worried as im doing a different role mine is to work in the resturant part i have no idea what to do! what kind of questions will be asked can anyone help me please?
  • evespikey
    evespikey Posts: 106 Forumite
    I had my telephone interview this morning- thanks for all your tips guys, they were really helpful :) I passed the telephone interview and am attending the assessment day tomorrow, fingers crossed!
    Wins: my987wardrobe dress, Look show tickets! Seamus Heaney poetry collection, 9bar sample pack, palmolive large bottle, La Dolche Vita show tickets, Dorset cereals, 2xTim Minchin tickets, etsy necklace
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure