The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Ryanair Telephone Number

2»

Comments

• ryanair is exasperating
    they have given 08712460000 as contact @ 10 p per min
    after holding for 20 minutes someone mumbled something and dropped the line
    is ryanair living in today's world ?
    are we safe in the air with such attitude ?
    0035318121212 is another number @ international call rates.they refuse to help
    we must boycott this airline
  • HoofeHearted
    HoofeHearted Posts: 2,651
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    n_sharma wrote: »
    ryanair is exasperating
    they have given 08712460000 as contact @ 10 p per min
    after holding for 20 minutes someone mumbled something and dropped the line
    is ryanair living in today's world ?
    are we safe in the air with such attitude ?
    0035318121212 is another number @ international call rates.they refuse to help
    we must boycott this airline

Welcome to 2010:D
  • tamiami
    tamiami Posts: 537 Forumite
    Wow my tardis really does work!!
  • I phoned Ryanair on UK 0844 545 65 24 and found them rather helpful regarding my flight change.

Maybe they were having a bad air day :p
  • Dave_56
    Dave_56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Joan161260 wrote: »
    I phoned Ryanair on UK 0844 545 65 24 and found them rather helpful regarding my flight change.

Maybe they were having a bad air day :p

I had a problem with a ''lost'' confirmation/itinary e-mail that contained the reservation number i needed to print boarding passes...i got through fairly quickly on the 0844 545 65 24 number. When prompted, i pressed 1 for knowing extension number i needed...when prompted again i did the same..without entering a number..i was then transferred to an operator who put me through to a very helpful 'voice' who sorted my problem after a few security questions. My reservation number was given to me, and the original booking confirmation e-mail was re-sent immediately. I was on hold for a short time, but no more than any other organisation that would have a heavy demand.
  • I called them today because I was sent an email saying flights in Spain will be cancelled on Wednesday due to the national strike and I was on hold for ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINTUES. At the start of the call they said the approximate waiting time was 16 minutes which I thought was bad! Anyway in the end I hung up because I was so sick of listening to the repeated message and calling from Spain so it was clearly costing me a fortune :(
  • I got the same e-mail this morning.
    Luckily I was on the computer when it came in.
    I immediately got on to the Ryanair web site and identified an alternative flight.
    I then phoned the Customer Service number they gave on the web site.
    I had the choice of Options 1 2 or 3. I chose 3 and the phone was answered immediately. Two minutes later flight was changed at no additional cost and as promised within 15 minutes I had an e-mail confirming details.
    I printed off new passes and was sorted within 10 minutes of getting first e-mail.
    To say I was impressed, nay, flabbergasted, is to understate it after all the negative publicity Ryanair customer service has had on here over the years.
  • awful awful people, has anyone booked coach travel from an airport from Ryanair - if so, how did you get sent your ticket?

thanks
  • I have traveled with Ryanair for a very long time and am a really regular customer. I travel with them several times a year. I fly between England and Germany. This year I have travelled with them 4 times up till now.

After arriving at Bremen airport today, my partner and I entered the queue to hand over her luggage. We had paid an additional 30 EUR the night before in order for her to take one piece of 15 KG luggage, as it is not included in the Ryanair booking price. My partner was flying to Stansted which is about 40 Miles north of London.

After 5 minutes of standing in the queue, the Ryanair person working at the desk disappeared for a short while and was talking to her friend at the hand luggage and boarding card control desk. After a few minutes, I went over and asked her why she was not manning the desk any more and she said "because I only take luggage up to 40 minutes before take-off". I said "but you did not tell us to come forward while we were waiting there with our luggage and we thought you were doing admin work and decided to wait until you called us forward". She said "I cannot take any more lggage so you will have to pay an additional 60 Euros to take it through security and have it put in the hold on the other side". When I said "but we were waiting there and you closed the desk without even telling us", she then lost her patience and got really rude and reduced my partner to tears.

Subsequently we paid the 60 EURO because we felt blackmailed into doing it. My partner had 300 EUR of cosmetics thrown in the bin because she had to take her luggage through security, even though it was then put in the hold along with all the other passengers' luggage. After my partner went through to security, I said to the Lady that this was terrible service and she replied "We don't do service at Ryanair so what did you expect?".

This is unfair treatment and I had seen other people being treated this way over the years, even though it had never happened to me.

Ryanair has got it wrong and, in my opinion, are teaching their staff to be unfriendly to customers. This is by far the worst possible way to run an airline and if I was a shareholder, I would be very concerend that people will not be travelling with ryanair again after such an experience. 10 minutes later, as I was leaving the airport, the same lady was treating a Polish guy who had just arrived for the same flight in exactly the same manner.

In my opinion, Ryanair should be given a new category. They call themselves a "no-frills airline" but in effect, they are indeed an uncaring "no-service airline".

I would give them one star out of 10 for their airport staff. I will not be flying with them again - ever!
  • legbite wrote: »
    In my opinion, Ryanair should be given a new category. They call themselves a "no-frills airline" but in effect, they are indeed an uncaring "no-service airline".

Hence the recent press release:
    644275_10153165967920164_825887910_n_zpse69ae190.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family