Archna's Game of the Week: Bloons

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 8 February 2016 at 2:52PM in Freebies (no spend required)
For all those bloon lovers this is a trickier, more demanding version of the original. Get the monkey to shoot the baloons using as few arrows as you can.

Link to the game: Bloons version 4

Do you want to share you game with other MoneySavers? If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• welshgirl78
    welshgirl78 Posts: 891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Great... stuck already... level 6!!!
    DFW Nerd #131
  • djbd1973
    djbd1973 Posts: 508 Forumite
    Great... stuck already... level 6!!!

Bounce the arrow off of the black square collecting the second arrow balloon but do it ever so lightly so that it bounces down to the blue balloon beneath the monkey. This releases the rainbow balloon to float up and then you simply aim your new second arrow at the rainbow balloon after it has floated to the top.

This took me several attempts

Good luck
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
  • djbd1973
    djbd1973 Posts: 508 Forumite
    I'm stuck on round 11. I can see what needs to be done I think.. one arrow to take out the top four and gain a second arrow to shoot the bottom and use the pac man but boy do you have to be accurate or what.

I'm giving up on this for the moment.
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family