The Sun £15 holidays, April 2013 code words.

Comments

• Hi Ya

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help.. I need a priority booking reference for The Sun £15 holidays..

Im new to this and ive bought the paper every day for the token codes, but stupidly didn't keep the actual tokens as I thought that everyone could book online..

Turns out I cant book as I don't have an on-line reference number haha..

And now I don't have the actual tokens and booking form either :(

If anyone has one they are not using or knows of one that they would be willing to let me have I would be extremely grateful.. And so would my little boys.. :)

xxxx
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    artichoke wrote: »
    so that must mean that AB12 was put in at that point in the sequence on purpose to throw us off the scent :)

very clever...

I think so :rotfl:

KILO also works .... just in case they use the same words in a future promotion but we need 10 code words. EYES, HUSH, DUKE and KILO.
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi Ya

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help.. I need a priority booking reference for The Sun £15 holidays..

Im new to this and ive bought the paper every day for the token codes, but stupidly didn't keep the actual tokens as I thought that everyone could book online..

Turns out I cant book as I don't have an on-line reference number haha..

And now I don't have the actual tokens and booking form either :(

If anyone has one they are not using or knows of one that they would be willing to let me have I would be extremely grateful.. And so would my little boys.. :)

xxxx

Hi, you don't need a priority reference. The other site is open.

https://www.sunbookonline.co.uk
    52% tight
  • artichoke wrote: »
    so that must mean that AB12 was put in at that point in the sequence on purpose to throw us off the scent :)

very clever...

not that clever after all eh, didnt stop you guys getting the code :T If they really wanted to stop the early access they could always delay opening the site to the actual day, radical idea ...
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    not that clever after all eh, didnt stop you guys getting the code :T If they really wanted to stop the early access they could always delay opening the site to the actual day, radical idea ...

We wouldn't have got the code last night if a newbie hadn't come and told us what it would be though. Yes, I agree that they could delay the site opening until midnight (or whenever the papers are off the press) if they wanted to.

I found it quite entertaining though - I was wondering if the word jinx was them having a laugh :D
    52% tight
  • Could anyone help with customer service contacts for The Sun please? I have just put my options in online (the website without the priority code). You dont get to see what you've been allocated until payment has been taken and there has been an error in the options. Instead of it registering park 44 which is Blue Dolphin in Yorkshire it has booked us for area 44 which is Holland and a park called Koningshof. It must be a mistake in the online form or something but now I'm in a complete panic about them taking the money and I don't know how to get in touch with them to cancel. Can anyone offer any advice please? The terms and conditions say you can't cancel but it's booked something we didn't type in so I'm hoping they can help. Thank you
  • artichoke
    artichoke Posts: 1,724 Forumite
    jellyhead wrote: »
    We wouldn't have got the code last night if a newbie hadn't come and told us what it would be though. Yes, I agree that they could delay the site opening until midnight (or whenever the papers are off the press) if they wanted to.

I found it quite entertaining though - I was wondering if the word jinx was them having a laugh :D

yes, i think JINX was part of their plot ;)

Does this mean the programme has to be written to search for all combinations of 4 letter words, numbers and words and numbers:eek:

art
  • artichoke wrote: »
    yes, i think JINX was part of their plot ;)

Does this mean the programme has to be written to search for all combinations of 4 letter words, numbers and words and numbers:eek:

art

thats what i was thinking but seeing as i got stuck trying to open the macro, i think it is definitely out of my league :rotfl:
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    thats what i was thinking but seeing as i got stuck trying to open the macro, i think it is definitely out of my league :rotfl:

I wouldn't have a clue. I think next time we might just have to wait until the first person gets the paper. Nudge posts at 5-ish in the morning. I don't know how early anyone else could get it?

Also, I don't know about the rest of you but my spreadsheet is taking hours and hours to get through the 5-thousand-odd words we have. If numbers were involved too it would take longer than a day, I suspect :D
    52% tight
  • I don't have a priority ref but I got into sunbookonline.co.uk.

I entered 4 dates and 4 parks in France and there doesn't appear to be any availability :-( Even at other parks in France.

I can find availability in UK so may have to look at that instead. Has anyone else managed to find availability in France?

Maybe if I try again in the morning it may be different.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure