Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Comments

• Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Re the HH's voucers - top tip. :jthank you - will know next time.

I hadn't thought of using them with wombles - ended up having 2 lapse as of Sunday (as no iron casseroles in this area still) but used my WYS £70 on DVDs yesterday so caught up.

So do Tesco move stuff between stores at customer request like M and S? Cos no casseroles near here but have seen a couple of posts saying they are down south so would be nice if they did customer requests - would need to identify stores with em tho.

Last week customer services sent me to Garforth (22 there they said) but none there when I got there :mad:. Believe that you get intermittent stock on line but then you can't use helping hands/WYS vouchers.
  • 584cey wrote: »
    There are 3 money off codes when you shop online:

Free 200ml body butter when you spend £5
    35% off
    30 off when you spend £60

Ts&Cs:

This offer entitles the Customer to choose one of the following promotional codes: (a) £30 off when you spend £60 or more or (b) 35% off your order or (c) Free 200ml Body Butter when a customer spends £5 or more, after discount has been applied. This promotion is available online at wwwDOTthebodyshopDOTcoDOTuk , between 9am on 15th April and 2pm on the 22nd April and during this period only whilst stocks last. Only one promotional option from the ‘choose your offer’ promotion codes can be used. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.

Hello everyone, does anyone know if they stack? :)
    I like glitching, I like glitching, I like glitching and I like to glitch.....................:j:j:j
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Thank you 584cey for your quick response and edit :T
    584cey wrote: »
    There are 3 money off codes when you shop online:

Free 200ml body butter when you spend £5
    35% off
    30 off when you spend £60

Ts&Cs:

This offer entitles the Customer to choose one of the following promotional codes: (a) £30 off when you spend £60 or more or (b) 35% off your order or (c) Free 200ml Body Butter when a customer spends £5 or more, after discount has been applied. This promotion is available online at wwwDOTthebodyshopDOTcoDOTuk , between 9am on 15th April and 2pm on the 22nd April and during this period only whilst stocks last. Only one promotional option from the ‘choose your offer’ promotion codes can be used. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Hello everyone, does anyone know if they stack? :)

body shop website only lets you enter one code:( I had a play around but none of them seem glitchy....unless someone else can find something?
  • Just in broughton tesco extra and staff are hurriedly taking ladies shoes off shelf as scanning at 4p, managed to get 3 pairs. Barcodes end 293 & 096
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Morgy9 wrote: »
    Re the HH's voucers - top tip. :jthank you - will know next time.

I hadn't thought of using them with wombles - ended up having 2 lapse as of Sunday (as no iron casseroles in this area still) but used my WYS £70 on DVDs yesterday so caught up.

So do Tesco move stuff between stores at customer request like M and S? Cos no casseroles near here but have seen a couple of posts saying they are down south so would be nice if they did customer requests - would need to identify stores with em tho.

Last week customer services sent me to Garforth (22 there they said) but none there when I got there :mad:. Believe that you get intermittent stock on line but then you can't use helping hands/WYS vouchers.

No worries

My local Mr T had a sign up during 5p off petrol promo saying you could redeem at CS after your purchase. I asked if this applied to all MOCs or just petrol and CS told me all MOCs so long as they were in date on the date of the receipt

I later asked at Mr S out of curiosity and they said they do same thing ;)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    nuttybabe wrote: »
    Morning all

No 1p chocs in my T's but I did get pro vitamin shampoo for 18p, pro vitamin conditioner 20p, bath soak 17p and more handwash. :D stored it in the attic as I got rather a lot of it! :D

can I just ask is this Tesco own brand shampoo/conditioner and bath soak.

has anyone got a picture of the bottles.

many thanks

Claire
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    David. wrote: »
    Do you have a bagel every morning :D

Most, yes :D
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Cici_K wrote: »
    Is this in the freezer section? Mine has a halal section just wondering where I can find these.

This is actually a fresh Halal section at my local but I am Bradford area. :D
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Just in broughton tesco extra and staff are hurriedly taking ladies shoes off shelf as scanning at 4p, managed to get 3 pairs. Barcodes end 293 & 096

What sort of shoes? DD needs school shoes and took her to clarks and the only ones she liked were £50 - I said I would go to £30 ish but she was stroppppppy and we left without buying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure