Problems with go locate

Has anyone tried Go Locate before? They took paypment for oil 11 days ago, but since then there has been no contact or oil. I have rung their telephone number non stop for days, but they never answer. They also never reply to emails.
Any idea what I do next?

Comments

• bobhawke
    bobhawke Posts: 359 Forumite
    Search this forum for go locate. They're a bunch of conning bar stewards

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2835984&highlight=go+locate
  • I wish I'd read that before!!
  • Re Golocate - bad news I'm afraid - go to the Consumer Action Group, register, and read the threads of some 100 people who are either waiting for fuel or a refund - me included! Mine dates back to the middle of November. Consensus of opinion is that they've crashed, although their website is still up and running unfortunately. My credit card company is now trying to sort out my refund - others havent been so lucky. This company needs shaming big time!:mad:

Trading Standards and Consumer Direct(government dept) have also got details of this company.

Best of luck.:(
  • Hi, advice to greenoooo & everyone re: go locate. They're offices are now empty & if you contact action fraud.co.uk or call them, they are compiling a dossier for the police, they also supply you with a crime number which you can supply to your bank to hurry along debit card charge backs. They are aware of this company & need every body that was conned to contact them as obviously the more of us that contact them the faster the police will act.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure