The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

My upping my income challenge

2»

Comments

• save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Do you have any practical skills that you can use to gain an income. I occassionally do a plastering job for a bit extra. Do you do anything DIY for example????
  • save-a-lot wrote: »
    Do you have any practical skills that you can use to gain an income. I occassionally do a plastering job for a bit extra. Do you do anything DIY for example????

Well the simple answer to that would be no, I have no practical skills whatsoever lol.

Mr Sparkle is a painter and decorator though he doesn't work as one anymore so I could send him out to make me some cash.
    1999 Posts: 5 Forumite
    You could try mysearchfunds.com - it gives you chance to earn money while searching - I have earned 5 pounds in one week - done aprox. 100 searches or so.

Best wishes with you 110.000 before 30.

Gaurasundara :j :A Clauds that bite
    Gaurasundara :A
    :A Clowds that bite.
  • mcchell
    mcchell Posts: 105 Forumite
    Agree with 1999 mysearchfunds seems to be a simple way of getting money if you search quite often. I do quizes (and sell any prizes on ebay) and its great for getting the answers, up to £1 a day average.

Also matched betting if you can get your head round it is a sure fire way to earn money, you can easily make £100 a week without trying to hard.
  • save-a-lot
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Consuming better also ups your income, try https://www.fixtureferrets.co.uk to find the best deals in the supermarkets. That way your money goes that little bit further.
  • save-a-lot
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    How's your personal challenge shaping up then...?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure