The best mascara please

clare64
clare64 Posts: 689 Forumite
edited 23 February 2013 at 8:28PM in Health & beauty MoneySaving
I am looking for a good ( pref cheap) mascara that will not run if you encounter driving rain/snow!
Any ideas?
Clare

Comments

• Boots 17 mascaras are good and pretty cheap. I've been using the 'Doll'd up' the last week or so and I like it. 'Peep Show' is also good.

When I am super skint, I like Miss Sporty mascaras (Superdrug) or the MUA ones from Superdrug.
  • Maybelline, the waterproof one.
  • sweetme
    sweetme Posts: 13,829 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler
    It's not waterproof but Benefit They're Real is definitely top of my list for mascaras.
  • ive tried sooooo many mascaras but my current fave is the curling one from the MUA range at superdrug (silver curved tube), its a bargin at £2 and wearing it everyday while doing the school run in all weathers ive never had panda eyes from it running or anything :)
  • I have tried so many mascaras but my favourite premium one is Benefits there real!......takes ages to get off though! But the best budget one is boots 17 wild curls mascara! its amazing. x
  • I agree about benefit they're real only wear it on nights out but it's an
    Every day I like the body shop one
  • Another vote for No 17 products, easy to remove too.
    All power is from within and therefore under our control
  • I like Estee Lauder's sumptous bold. I never buy the full size ones though.

I always buy the tester sizes off eBay. Get 2 for about £6 which lasts me for 2 months. I know a lot of products on eBay are fakes but I've always had good experience with the tester sizes.
  • Leichner waterproof mascara is exactly what it says..totally waterproof, kind to lashes & very cheap.

I wear it for the gym & it never budges. However, it is easy to remove.

I buy mine off ebay for a couple of pounds. I have very sensitive eyes & it's fine. Does not irritate them at all.

How I came about it, is I was looking for a waterproof mascara & I think I read an online review. The review was on a broad sheet newspaper's website.
  • Skywall
    Skywall Posts: 10 Forumite
    Maybelline, the waterproof one.

Another supporter here
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure