nwolb - Natwest Online Banking - oooer!?!!

Comments

• Lopo
    Lopo Posts: 484 Forumite
    miller wrote:

Poor. They should turn the website into a trendy wine bar.

Lol...! :)

Wish people would contact them with the number I provided on here not so long ago and complain ....the more people that shout, the better....hopefully they will see sense and do something about it......
    Beware Lego Men with Deep pockets...! :cool:
  • charlie12
    charlie12 Posts: 1,668 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    What really gets me angry is the fact that these so-called "web developers" are no doubt being paid healthy salaries to produce this junk! I don't know a thing about web design but I expect someone who is employed by a bank to produce its online service would know a thing or two about quality intuitive design.

The old site was better, but they felt the need to "improve" it, my guess to keep their superiors happy and to actually have something to do!

They should spend their time going on courses for user interface design instead.

I hope the site gets hacked due to a security flaw and they'll be forced to revert back to the old system.
  • student100
    student100 Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    There are lots of other banks out there, most of them with better OLB and better current accounts than Natwest ;)Martin's best current accounts

;);)
    student100 hasn't been a student since 2007...
  • Bob1000
    Bob1000 Posts: 140 Forumite
    Hello Steve_Boorman

If you still have the problem re the java script try this link on the microsoft website, it will update the dll in question and should sort you out.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en

Make sure you copy the full ink in to your browser

Bob
  • Bob1000 wrote:
    Hello Steve_Boorman

If you still have the problem re the java script try this link on the microsoft website, it will update the dll in question and should sort you out.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en

Make sure you copy the full ink in to your browser

Bob

Thanks to everyone for their advice....my ongoing problem has now been sorted and I can transfer money to my heart's content. I downloaded a new file and then put it into my computer (once I had been told to do this in SAFE MODE). I received more help from this site than either Nat West or Microsoft!!!!!!!!! Thanks again
  • Bob1000
    Bob1000 Posts: 140 Forumite
    Excellent Steve

Was it the link I gave you or another link?
    Is it permenantly fixed now everytime?

Bob
  • The natwest service is really bad. Thought it was just me who didnt like the new look.

Glad there are others like me! Its a nightmare using to do simply things. View a full statement involves around 7-8 mouse clicks from the front page. And sooooo annoyingly, if you want to view it again moments later, you have to go through it all again.

The old system would retain your preferences for that online session and not ask you again and again. Its crazy and sooooo time consuming.... Very frustrating.

Really hope they sort it out.
  • Now is your chance to get back at Nat West.....They have supplied a Customer satisfaction survey.Fill it in and let them know exactly what you think of their new site. It is a shame they did not leave space for Customer comments...but then again it would have taken up too much space!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lopo
    Lopo Posts: 484 Forumite
    Just noticed that too -

Have vented my spleen with them now.

Anyone noticed that you are unable to copy and paste account numbers and the like without it being bizarrely padded out with white spaces once pasted.

Very irritating!

Hope someone in the nwolb team views this thread!
    Beware Lego Men with Deep pockets...! :cool:
  • viney
    viney Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    where is the survey, i cant find it?!
    All that glisters is not gold, except moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income