The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

1 photo wall calendar for 99p or 3 photo wall calendars for £9.99

Comments

• KiKi wrote: »
    How much was the postage, please? I've done things with Vistaprint before where they've seemed like good deals, and I've spent AGES going through and selecting things and choosing designs - then got to the payment stage and the P&P is £12 or something stupid! I don't want to do that this time!

Thanks. :)
    KiKi

They calculate postage on the weight.

See this link to get a quote:
    http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/ns/calc/calc_popup.aspx
  • sibbs07
    sibbs07 Posts: 49
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Have they stopped doing that "reward club" sign up thing I've read about? Where folk have been having £10 taken out their account each month.
  • I did one about 10 days ago and received it on friday, I was really impressed with the quality for 99p. I think p&p was about £4.
  • linzi133
    linzi133 Posts: 39 Forumite
    If you sign up to their mailing list you get emails (everyday)with lots of free things where you only have to pay for postage.

The calenders are fantastic quality and I have used them for christmas presents for the past couple of years.
    They do now charge an upload fee of £1.99 but it is worth it.

Their Christmas cards are fab too! I have just received mine (for the family) and they are fab quality

HTH
  • pateroo
    pateroo Posts: 252 Forumite
    ahhh great stuff! I've just bought one which appears to have been free!! :o) i went through quidco and got free upload fee! i paid 49p to have calendar dates put on with pictures in colour, and postage was £4, but i think thats a fab little stocking filler! Made up :o) thankyou OP
  • pammyj74
    pammyj74 Posts: 3,290 Forumite
    far2812 wrote: »
    adding savings9 after going through TCB the wall calender came up free so I have done it and added all photos and only paid p&p £3.62 paid with paypal as well so even better for me

thanks OP :) and far2812
    MPs left feb '08 276- Dec 13 36 :T MB Jan 10 ~ £82,377 Dec 13 ~ £29987
    EMFD was Feb 32 :eek: NOW Dec 2013 its Dec 2016
    MF new target Dec 16 REACHED!! :j
  • sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Thanks Great find, will make nice xmas pressies for the grandparents. Just hope it tracks through TCB.
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • jen0107
    jen0107 Posts: 62 Forumite
    edited 17 October 2010 at 9:46AM
    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but what size are the said calendars?! Thanks.

Edit: As the title says 'wall calendar' Im guessing it is just a normal a4 size?
  • pammyj74 wrote: »
    adding savings9 after going through TCB the wall calender came up free so I have done it and added all photos and only paid p&p £3.62 paid with paypal as well so even better for me

thanks OP :) and far2812

I've done this too though i doubt it will track as we have broken the link as such by changing the address.

Would be great if they did though :j

Thanks OP, :T
  • jen0107 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but what size are the said calendars?! Thanks.

Edit: As the title says 'wall calendar' Im guessing it is just a normal a4 size?

Each half of the calendar is A4 so its A3 when in use (total size :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure