Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 45,892
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I don't know if it's the kind of idea you're after, but for the last few months I've been 'saving' all my 'savings' to give to the charity I work for.

So all my BOGOFs and 3 for 2s have been noted and passed on at the end of each month. I've been astonished ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • JohalaReewi
    JohalaReewi Posts: 2,614 Forumite
    A free way to raise funds for a charity is to use a charity web search engine like EasySearch or EveryClick. No extra time needed!

If you buy via the internet (online shopping), look at cashback sites with a charity donation option like TopCashBack or EasyFundraising. It won't cost you any extra and once the cashback has built up, you can donate it to charity. Only takes a couple of extra mouse clicks.
  • A free way to raise funds for a charity is to use a charity web search engine like EasySearch or EveryClick. No extra time needed!

I LOVE this idea. I never knew you could do this!
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 45,892
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I LOVE this idea. I never knew you could do this!
    Have merged you into our sticky thread with lots of similar ideas.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • NumboJumbo
    NumboJumbo Posts: 105
    First Post
    Forumite
    To planningforthefuture

You could visit this site Help From Home which has loads of ways to raise money for worthy causes for free, as well as loads of ways to use the spare moments in your life more meaningfully to help worthy causes. The website focuses on something called microvolunteering and they have over 800 actions that can take between 1 - 30 minutes to accomplish.
  • If you are on Twitter there is a new website which is offering to donate to Barnados for every tweet. For details go to debts-homes-kids.co.uk/debts-homes-kids-are-donating-retweet-follow-to-donate-10p-to-barnardos/
  • Loucien
    Loucien Posts: 318
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite

There's an option for them to send you reminders to click.
  • From 1st to 21st December, Columbus Direct is partnering with both the Rainbow Trust children’s charity and Crisis, who work with homeless people.

Columbus is inviting people to visit their Facebook page and to select which charity they would like Columbus to donate £1 on their behalf to.

They have a fund raising target of £1000 per charity. So this is an easy way to help both the charities raise £1000 without having to spend a penny yourself.

You like, Columbus donates.

http://www.facebook.com/ColumbusDirectUK/app_497624150257937
  • Choice Hotels UK are donating £1 (up to a maximum of £250) to Cumbria Wildlife Trust for every Facebook 'share' of a post.

Either look for Cumbria Wildlife Trust or Choice Hotels UK on Facebook. The photo/post to share is the one with the Cumbria Wildlife Trust logo on.

all you have to do is 'share' the photo/post. It's free and it raises money to help Cumbria Wildlife Trust to protect wildlife and amazing places.:T
  • Jint
    Jint Posts: 22 Forumite
    Hi all, ITV's This Morning will soon celebrate it's 25th anniversary and wants to put 50,000 acts of kindness into the world. Anything from making an elderly neighbour a cup of tea, to volunteering for your PTA, any meaningful act that's registered on their site will get £5 from the government for the Text Santa charities (Age UK, Barnardo's, BeatBullying, British Heart Foundation, Clic Sargent and Help the Hospices). It's so easy, free and you could be on the This Morning 25th anniversary Hall of Fame.
    Sorry it won't allow me to put a link but it's itv.com / this morning-take-a-moment/yourmoment (without the spaces)
    thank you.
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family