Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

Comments

• hi, i am trying to raise money for the charity that i support and have been using easy fundraising

they are called animal rescue kos.

for all tourists that travel to greece for their holidays you will be aware that there is a huge problem.

this charity is trying to educate people as well as build a sanctuary for the animals.

i started helping them this year and in 6 months they re homed over 200 dogs throughout europe to tourists who saw the animals.

by simply shopping through the site or completing the free fundraising you can raise money without paying the charity itself.

we are trying to get people to sign up to the lovefilm free trial through the link i pasted above as they donate £5 per person who signs up and recieves 1 free dvd rental.

you can even cancell before you the 14 days is up and our charity or the charity or your choise recieves the money.

hope everyone can help ark, they are a brilliant organisation
  • Fairfran wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    As an update, my charity eventually got the information to tie up my donations with their records... so all seems well. Wouldn't want to deter others from easyfundraising whilst shopping, if you'll pardon the pun...
    Cheers,
    :A Fran

they are a brilliant website but it does that 5 or 6 weeks for the money to come through and your members may not all be doing the shopping through them etc. animal rescue kos has £13 in just a few days which is go news but not enough for us really xxx hope you do well xxxx
  • Hi all,

Like the idea with this simple clicking, but I'm sure companies will not keep giving away forever unless it is good for them!

Great pages to use are SupporterHomepages. They are Google bespoke designed homepages for Charities. Great for supporters as they can have the page as their homepage and feels and works just like Google, but Google gives a percentage of all advertising revenue for each search. Also inlcudes hundreds of links to online companies, eBay, John Lewis, Amazon etc who donate a percentage of very sale to the Charity the person supports.

Minimum £15 per person per year is raised and doesn't cost you a penny. Plus if you are an avid online shopper, downloader, surfer. You can raise £200+ per year and doesn't cost you anything!

Best free fundraising pages I've found so far.
  • For everyone who follows http://twitter.com/#!/dartsforheroes on twitter, Helpforheroes will get £1 per follow. Almost at £350 so far
  • I am trying to raise money for the Martin House Childrens Hospice by doing a 100 mile cycle ride, I have my own online sponsorform but I am having difficulty on raising funds. Does anyone know of companies that will donate or any other ideas. Please help, the children of Martin House need us.:cry:
  • littleemiss
    littleemiss Posts: 289 Forumite
    Apologies if this has been posted I searched but didn't find anything.

Simply flush the toilet on there website and they will donate 1p to water aid.
    Every flush helps :T

http://www.stwater-savewatersavemoney.co.uk/static/spend-a-penny
    I :heartsmil MSE
    :A
  • This post was made six weeks after the offer expired.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only dope who went and flushed before reading the bottom of the page!!! [see thank yous!]
    But why give out information on a money saving site without reading the small print? :(
    Minus one brownie point littleemiss...
    Cheers,
    Fran
    :A
  • Free and easy ideas to raise money for charity on a regular and consistent basis?

I’ve decided to stop being self consumed and contribute to society on a more consistent basis. I have no money and very little free time. Does anyone have any ideas of ways to help without too much effort? (I’m not lazy – I just want to increase the chances of lifelong sustainability).

I was thinking of saving stamps to start with (don’t know who or what for though).

£1 per month to go into a charity box

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 45,892
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I don't know if it's the kind of idea you're after, but for the last few months I've been 'saving' all my 'savings' to give to the charity I work for.

So all my BOGOFs and 3 for 2s have been noted and passed on at the end of each month. I've been astonished ...
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport