Tmobile price increase

Comments

• Thanks for that, I have just emailed you the relevant documents :D

The defence is the same as that used by EE on Ryan92. If we can get the adjudicator to consider the arguments against the CORRECT version of the contract I think you can win this
  • RYan92 - Have you sent the request to CISAS to have the case reviewed using the correct T&Cs?
  • The defence is the same as that used by EE on Ryan92. If we can get the adjudicator to consider the arguments against the CORRECT version of the contract I think you can win this

Many thanks for the reply, I have filled in the required bit and have just fired it off to CISAS - let's see what happens now :T

Whatever the result (but let's hope it's a positive one!), I would like to express my thanks and gratitude for you tireless work and efforts throughout this. You have been an absolute star, MSE Forums should be proud to have people like you on here :beer:
  • RandomCurve
    RandomCurve Posts: 1,637 Forumite
    Many thanks for the reply, I have filled in the required bit and have just fired it off to CISAS - let's see what happens now :T

Whatever the result (but let's hope it's a positive one!), I would like to express my thanks and gratitude for you tireless work and efforts throughout this. You have been an absolute star, MSE Forums should be proud to have people like you on here :beer:

You're welcome Fingers crossed :)
  • Received notification this morning - all case papers (including the comments that I sent this week) have been sent onto the adjudicator. Just have to wait for their decision now (upto 3 weeks). :D
  • i have received tmobiles defence and need to submit comments by tomorrow i based my case on RandomCurves template but totally lost on what to reply.my contract started on sept 2012 which should be v58 t/c tmobile have said my t/c are v59.can i post there defence here without voiding my case for a bit of advice.thanks.
  • RandomCurve
    scooby9858 wrote: »
    i have received tmobiles defence and need to submit comments by tomorrow i based my case on RandomCurves template but totally lost on what to reply.my contract started on sept 2012 which should be v58 t/c tmobile have said my t/c are v59.can i post there defence here without voiding my case for a bit of advice.thanks.

A question.

1. Is your CISAS termination request based on the change in T&Cs as per this forum OR
    2. The revised price increase announced in November 2013?

The defence suggests they are defending a claim based on the November 2013 price rise adjustment?

Also you are very lucky as they think you are on V59 which can only help your case
  • A question.

1. Is your CISAS termination request based on the change in T&Cs as per this forum OR
    2. The revised price increase announced in November 2013?

The defence suggests they are defending a claim based on the November 2013 price rise adjustment?

Also you are very lucky as they think you are on V59 which can only help your case
    the request is based on the may 9 2013 price increase which i complained about at the time.the apr used 3.3% i have emailed you what i sent cisas.thanks
  • RandomCurve
    scooby9858 wrote: »
    the request is based on the may 9 2013 price increase which i complained about at the time.the apr used 3.3% i have emailed you what i sent cisas.thanks

I've sent you an email. keep us posted on the forum with how you get on.

I was initially a little confused - I thought all of the Original 2013 price rise issues had been dealt with. :)
  • I've sent you an email. keep us posted on the forum with how you get on.

I was initially a little confused - I thought all of the Original 2013 price rise issues had been dealt with. :)
    Thanks RandomCurve when i found your template i thought i would give it a go.i will post on the forum the result.thanks again for your help:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure