Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• ralphy
    ralphy Posts: 165
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    smoker99 wrote: »
    Tesco's petrol is always more expensive around my way than Sainsburys. Their own brand food is pretty tasteless too. Give me Sainsburys any day.
    I totally agree, i won't be buying petrol from Tesco anymore, Sainsbury's/BP all the way now - Nectar points!!
    :wave:
  • Pippajo
    Pippajo Posts: 900 Forumite
    flea72 wrote: »
    prezzo vouchers usually come in £10s

F

Thanks! I'll do the £15 and go twice :D
  • Please check your reward deal tokens carefully ordered 2 x celtic deals for personalised items for DH for christmas turned up yesterday 1 correct with celtic the other has Aston Villa on the actual token even though the form to fill in is correct with celtic bearing in mind these took 2 weeks to come I rang yesterday now have to send the wrong one back with covering letter then wait for them to replace it and post again it takes 7 days when I send the form off to claim the item with post gradually getting busier what is the chances of having this sorted by Christmas to go with the other. LOL

SO CHECK DEALS VOUCHERS CAREFULLY
  • Hello i have received tesco clubcard vouchers then ordered online tesco clubcard restaurant deals on 9th feb and its these vouchers that have nt turned up i have waited 2 wks and contacted tesco clubcard phoning the number on my card and they have said they will send out a new lot of deals vouchers :rotfl:it does get confusing having to change up vouchers etc.well i hope they dont send out clubcard vouchers and not the deals vouchers because they have my order on record and i shall be annoyed if they dont send my restaurant deals as originally ordered think i might ring up and just confirm as i do find it rather odd that royal mail is so late sending these out .
  • NEH
    NEH Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    It was at the beginning of November and it was in the mailing...

Nectar points are useless compared to Tesco Clubcard points...I have over 1000 nectar points and the only thing i can get is £5 off cinema tickets....
  • NEH wrote: »
    It was at the beginning of November and it was in the mailing...

Nectar points are useless compared to Tesco Clubcard points...I have over 1000 nectar points and the only thing i can get is £5 off cinema tickets....

Or £5 off Argos, or £5 off Sainsbury's or... there are lots of other things.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • NEH
    Or £5 off Argos, or £5 off Sainsbury's or... there are lots of other things.

But for the amount it takes to get to 1000 and something points it's hardly a lot when i get 3 x that with clubcard??
  • renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    NEH wrote: »
    But for the amount it takes to get to 1000 and something points it's hardly a lot when i get 3 x that with clubcard??
    I cannot understand why people go chasing for points from the supermarkets? It makes more sense to buy quality food at low prices and shop around!
    You live..You learn.:)
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I was gutted when the change came as my local Tesco Express where I filled up gave double points £5 petrol 10 pts
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • NEH
    renegade wrote: »
    I cannot understand why people go chasing for points from the supermarkets? It makes more sense to buy quality food at low prices and shop around!

So instead of chasing for points you want to chase for food?! :D

Tesco and Asda are cheap, we can't afford to buy from our butchers or our greengrocers or the local Co-op...So whilst it may not be great quality it's cheap...I would love to buy locally but we just aren't that well off enough to do so...As for shopping around we don't have the time or energy to go to every shop and supermarket. We already use My supermarket which will tell us which supermarket is cheapest and we occasionally do a lidl shop but even they have increased their prices of late...

We shop regulary at Tesco and they'll be paying for a 3 night hotel break at some point in the next few months that's why we get points from the supermarket or petrol station. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure