We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Two prizes to give away (PRIZE ONE) GONE

shazjack
shazjack Posts: 3,571
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
edited 7 June 2010 at 10:52AM in I won! I won! I won!
I recently won 2 prizes that I can't take up due to health problems but would like to offer them to anyone who can make good use of them.

Prize 1 - FREE 2 night Mini Cruise Break to Amsterdam from Newcastle for 4 PEOPLE. I have checked with DFDS and they have assured me that I can give this prize to someone else if I can't go myself. Some dates left for June and July but not many! Prize must be booked no later than 14th June. There was only 50 chances to win this particular Free trip so I was lucky if nothing else!!

What's Included

• 2 nights onboard in a 4-berth en suite cabin
• Coach transfers to and from the city centre
• Optional complimentary sightseeing tour
• Live entertainment onboard

If you are interested please just reply below to this post and if enough people respond I will put the names into hat or something and draw one out at by 11am tomorrow. Will then forward the lucky person the email link with winners code to claim the prize.

Comp link from here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2455389&highlight=mini+cruise+to+amsterdam

Good Luck :)

Will put Prize TWO (2 x tickets to the AEGON Championships at Queens) in a separate thread so as not to confuse anyone - meaning myself !!!

Comments

• shazjack wrote: »
    I recently won 2 prizes that I can't take up due to health problems but would like to offer them to anyone who can make good use of them.

Prize 1 - FREE 2 night Mini Cruise Break to Amsterdam from Newcastle for 4 PEOPLE. I have checked with DFDS and they have assured me that I can give this prize to someone else if I can't go myself. Some dates left for June and July but not many! Prize must be booked no later than 14th June. There was only 50 chances to win this particular Free trip so I was lucky if nothing else!!

What's Included

• 2 nights onboard in a 4-berth en suite cabin
    • Coach transfers to and from the city centre
    • Optional complimentary sightseeing tour
    • Live entertainment onboard

If you are interested please just reply below to this post and if enough people respond I will put the names into hat or something and draw one out at by 11am tomorrow. Will then forward the lucky person the email link with winners code to claim the prize.

Comp link from here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2455389&highlight=mini+cruise+to+amsterdam

Good Luck :)

Will put Prize TWO (2 x tickets to the AEGON Championships at Queens) in a separate thread so as not to confuse anyone - meaning myself !!!

well done on ur win, thats fab n lovely of u 2 give 2 another person on here, x:)
  • avelte
    avelte Posts: 5,137
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    well done of you,

i won the trip myself and i am not sure if i will go as i live in london and include extra cost,but i am still thinking of mine,maybe i will ,i would like to go
    A rule of the universe is, the more you give, the more you get
  • iceq121
    iceq121 Posts: 6 Forumite
    I have been trying for that prize every day for my husbands birthday present, i would love it if you could add me to the hat lol you would be a saviour :D
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    pm sent for tennis tickets. i so want to go to this have entered all the comps . pretty please xxx
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • DancerKaz
    DancerKaz Posts: 1,191 Forumite
    What a shame you can't go but lovely of you to give the tickets up and give two other people a chance :)
    2010 Total £6,094 2011 Total £4,542 2012 Total £1,845 2013 Total £2,274
    2014 Calendar £10 Amazon £8 Grolsch Dreamboats&Petticoats Tkts Liverpool Tkts Pizza VIP Airport Liz Earle Products Madhur Jaffrey's 80th BirthdayManicure set Lip BalmDog FoodFestival of Speed TktsCockney Rebel TktsJury's Inn StayErasure TktsShrek Tkts£1,000!!!

• never_too_old
    never_too_old Posts: 3,082
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    :):)Congratulations on your wins
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • MyRubyRed
    MyRubyRed Posts: 941 Forumite
    What a kind gesture. I'd love to take the mini cruise xx
  • MyRubyRed
    MyRubyRed Posts: 941 Forumite
    avelte wrote: »
    well done of you,

i won the trip myself and i am not sure if i will go as i live in london and include extra cost,but i am still thinking of mine,maybe i will ,i would like to go

You could probably get cheap coach or rail travel up to Newcastle? The ferry port isn't that far out.
  • Hi

Well done on your win, and for offering them out! We would love to go, please pop our name in the hat!!

Thank you
    X
    2019 Wins: personalised bottle of gin, gin hamper, bag, solar lights, smellies, two teddies, book bundle, meal for two, teapot, unicorn dream catcher, box of ale, tickets to Newton Faulkner, family swim pass
    Total wins for 2009: £883.22
    Total wins for 2010: £2249.50
  • Ciriusly
    Ciriusly Posts: 13 Forumite
    Hi Shazjack, I've been trying to win this trip for ages so wouldn't mind being considered! Thanks :)
    June 2010 Wins: Flights to Germany, PG Tips tea vouchers for a year, £100 Wagamama voucher, Tickets to the AEGON International Tennis Tournament in Eastbourne, Bon Jovi O2 concert tickets, Goodwood Festival of Speed tickets
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure