Social research... official MoneySavingExpert.com discussion

2»

Comments

• Buzz84_2
    Buzz84_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi xxxMistyxxx.

I'd really like to know more about the companies you know of, but I'm new to this site and I'm not sure what pm means? Please can you let me know.

• Hi There xxxMistyxxx,

I am interested in this type of work, if you would be so kind to let me have a couple of company names where I can register to do this type of work I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Timi

Im a social research interviewer, its alot of fun, flexible and to be honest is really well payed.

I know a couple of reputable companiefs that I work for or my colleagues do and there always looking for new interveiwers all over the U.K so if ur interested pm me & il tell u were to go to find out more :)
  • lina18
    lina18 Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Im a social research interviewer, its alot of fun, flexible and to be honest is really well payed.

I know a couple of reputable companies that I work for or my colleagues do and there always looking for new interveiwers all over the U.K so if ur interested pm me & il tell u were to go to find out more :)

Hi. I am very much interested? how do I go about this

thanks
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    This type of work is rarely, rarely available (if ever) in remote/rural areas, because of the cost per head. Therefore I've never seen it advertised, never known it going on.
  • Im a social research interviewer, its alot of fun, flexible and to be honest is really well payed.

I know a couple of reputable companies that I work for or my colleagues do and there always looking for new interveiwers all over the U.K so if ur interested pm me & il tell u were to go to find out more :)

I am very interested in this, as I have also studied social science, any help would be gratefully received
  • sfancy
    sfancy Posts: 119 Forumite
    Hi,

I am interested as well and have experience in interviewing subjects for clinical trials and psychiatric interviewing. Any info would be most gratefully received!
  • bulktrans
    bulktrans Posts: 622 Forumite
    Hi. I am very much interested? how do I go about this

thanks
  • arrgh - necrobumping :eek:

Note to the posters above asking for information: you're replying to to a post from 2007!
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any other comments on doing social research.

MSE Sarah
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    MSE_Sarah wrote: »
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any other comments on doing social research.

MSE Sarah

I've a question: why bother bumping a 5 year old thread, when it wasn't really any good when it was first started 10 years ago?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure