Thin sliced bread - still made?

The shops only seem to do medium or thick sliced - I was brought up on white thin sliced and wonder whether it's still available?

I don't want any of that Nimble/Weight Watchers stuff though!

Comments

• Now you mention it I don't remember seeing thin bread anymore, which is really strange. If I want thin bread though I usually go with Value/Shops Own.
  • Minerva69
    Minerva69 Posts: 797 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The only thin sliced bread I know is Warburton's Milk Roll. The slices are round though!! They're smaller slices than a normal loaf too.
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I think Sainsburys still make their own (could check online) and maybe Morrisons (been a while since I was last there) but I know my local COOP stopped doing it as I used to buy it all the time.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I think Asda have an own brand that is thin
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure