Revision Guides for A Levels and GCSE

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 25 January 2016 at 12:13PM in Freebies (no spend required)
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    my son is doing his (computing), maths, physics and biology as level exams in may or june (not sure he isnt very chatty about exams!) anyway he should definately be doing some revision and this has got to help in some way thanks :)
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • be carefull the french oral is two years ago and is now out of date i dont know about the other subjects.
  • fluffysox
    fluffysox Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just checked this site out- its a new one to me (I'm a Biology teacher).
    The site hasn't been updated for my subject in the past 4 years, since then new GCSE and A-levels have been introduced. However most of the content is still relevant.
    I also recommend:
    BBC Bitesize and s-cool for all subjects
    biologymad
    click4biology
    and http://www.heckgrammar.kirklees.sch.uk/index.php?p=10312 for downloadable revision notes for the AQA AS and A2 Biology course.
    (Note I am not associated with any of the websites above, including the school website- these are websites I recommend to my own students)
    2016 MFW OPd £2000, 2015 MFW OPd 3000 then bought new bigger house with bigger mortgage.
    MFW OPd 2014 £2000 2013 £9700 2012 £2848.39 2011 £2509.58 2010 £11000 2009 £112002008 £4939 :D
    Beautiful boys born May 2011 and October 2013 :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    it's all out of date

You revived a year old thread to say its out of date ?????
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • The PE section is largely out of date but there are still some good sections.
  • Thought it was worth adding to this since the new term is starting.

If anyone is looking for free A Level Chemistry revision resources and notes, I used this site and found it really helpful.
    http://a-levelchemistry.co.uk

I'd also recommend joining http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk as you can get free help from teachers, fellow pupils and degree holders, as well as revision materials for pretty much all GCSEs and A Levels. There is also a confidential and free personal statement review service (for UCAS applications) which is excellent.
  • Adding this comment for anyone who is currently in search of a revision course for upcoming GCSE/ ALevels. Being a mother of 2 teens, I can understand the stress is extremely high during exams times. My kids are currently using Justin Craig to help them through their exams times and to improve their performance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure