carboot sales in swansea, carmarthen or llanelli

LaraJP
LaraJP Posts: 12 Forumite
I know its a bit out of season but I have a load of stuff to take to car boots and want to start as soon as possible!

Can anyone tell me if any carboots are on in swansea, carmarthen or llanelli? weekends and indoor pref but any help would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LaraJP
    Anyone got any updates on this?
  • Allen.H
    Allen.H Posts: 35 Forumite
    There is a new one starting on 5th April 9-0am - 1-0pm £5. oo per car situated indoor and outdoor At Llanelli Electricity Club Maesycoed Road, i.e. the entrance to Stradey Park It will be held every other week. further info can be obtained by phoning the club on 01554 772330 evening time
  • There is usually a car boot sale in Swansea. This is held on a Saturday 8:00 til about 1:00, located in the car park by Singleton Hospital and the Welsh National Pool. I believe it costs £5 per car.
  • flutterbyuk25
    flutterbyuk25 Posts: 7,009 Forumite
    Saw a sign today on the road from Gowerton (roundabout near The Wave and Harvester) to Fforestfach about car boot sale in Julians on Saturdays but couln't read any more. The sign was on the roundabout that has turning to Garden Village, then turning to Fforestfach and another turning to the road with car garages on (CEM Days and others).

Sorry if that's a useless description!!

I will try check it out again but don't go that way everyday.

x
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • flutterbyuk25
    flutterbyuk25 Posts: 7,009 Forumite
    Also saw a sign today for one at the Showground in Carmarthen on Sundays

x
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • Allen.H
    Allen.H Posts: 35 Forumite
    Another one in Llanelli is held in the Main Multi Storey carpark They charge £ 8. 00 on a Sunday and I believe they are open all year
  • balloo_2
    balloo_2 Posts: 876 Forumite
    Allen.H wrote: »
    Another one in Llanelli is held in the Main Multi Storey carpark They charge £ 8. 00 on a Sunday and I believe they are open all year

Yes but the Multi Storey car park is Low Headroom so if you have a van you will not get in unless you are prepared to carry your items up 4 flights of stairs there is a lift but hit or miss. And they are not open all year but it is on again now every fortnight.

Clydach market Runs a boot sale to its on a Wed, Sat, & Sun indoor but please check if you are going there.

Rehola Market Neath on Sat (Indoor) If you have any new stuff to sell (thats more than one item of the same) they will charge you the same rates as the market traders Per foot frontage.

Carmarthen (indoors) and outdoors first come first served basis.
    The solving of a problem lies in finding the solvers.
  • LaraJP
    balloo wrote: »
    Yes but the Multi Storey car park is Low Headroom so if you have a van you will not get in unless you are prepared to carry your items up 4 flights of stairs there is a lift but hit or miss. And they are not open all year but it is on again now every fortnight.

Clydach market Runs a boot sale to its on a Wed, Sat, & Sun indoor but please check if you are going there.

Rehola Market Neath on Sat (Indoor) If you have any new stuff to sell (thats more than one item of the same) they will charge you the same rates as the market traders Per foot frontage.

Carmarthen (indoors) and outdoors first come first served basis.

Any contact details for the clydach one? I have tried to search but canot find and e-mail or number. Just want to check if they are open now or start in april or something. Thanks for your help with the above!
  • panpipe
    panpipe Posts: 114 Forumite
    Another vote here for the Singleton Hospital one on Saturday mornings. I'd recommend getting there very early, especially if it's a sunny day. My dad and I got there by 6.30am one nice morning and only just managed to get a pitch! Likewise with the Carmarthen Showground one, get there early if you want an indoor space.
    Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards - Kierkegaard
  • LaraJP
    i think ill start over easter weekend- these posts have been great so thanks to all. Any idea if there will be one on bank holiday monday?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure