Gift Hunter Club - Discussion Thread

Comments

• I am a member but when I look at the 'prizes' they are all american, even amazon, and paypal is only available to Poland, France and Spain!:(
    I should have looked more closely before I joined!
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    cherylanne: are you sure about the Paypal thing? I'm able to cash out and I'm in the UK. (update: ah, I've taken a look. I think you're looking at the product description. That doesn't matter. I think it's just a sentence Gift Hunter Club haven't tidied up yet. Has nothing to do with cashing out. If you look further up, you'll see a '+' sign with the points next to it and Add to Cart).

CC2: tasks is where I make the bulk of my money on Gift Hunter Club, and then watching videos. I hardly touch the offers and surveys. The tasks are worth looking at, especially the ones where you have to answer questions about a site or search for an article. They don't take long to complete either.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Its funny how some of us do really well on certain sites when others dont. I do well from videos, always had the surveys credit, offers are pretty much the same as the other sites I use and again always credit...

As for cashing out I cash out Paypal in US $ and then Paypal converts it to UK sterling, does this not work for everyone else. Always received payment pretty much straight away, cashing out weekly at the moment with very little effort...

As always if anybody is struggling I'm happy to try and help. Also if I ever have a query they respond to emails or posts on their Facebook page quickly too.

Hope it improves for you all as it genuinely is my best earner at the moment with little effort. :beer:
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • mizzame
    Loads of new videos on TokenAds today - many crediting more than once!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ive just signed up but the registration email with the link hasnt come through, how long does that take? :)
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • mizzame
    katy_ann wrote: »
    Ive just signed up but the registration email with the link hasnt come through, how long does that take? :)

Mine came through straight away, if you've still not got it contact their support, they'll get back to you pretty quickly.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Thank you :) Ive contacted them now :) x
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • Smits
    Smits Posts: 460 Forumite
    Just joined up, let's see how it goes.
    Total payment recieved from GPT etc as June: £0.00
  • Cordie
    Cordie Posts: 252 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi

I have completed a few tasks but was unable to access others without first joining Crowdflower. I've done this but I'm still getting the same message. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • gemgemz
    gemgemz Posts: 17 Forumite
    Just signed up, thanks for the tip!

Gem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business