Days Out Quick Deals Note discussion

Comments

• the 241 zoo tickets on the cereal packets are also valid at drayton manor park. it's a theme park which includes a zoo. Unlike some other zoos where you would pay extra for the rides this is with all-in entry price of around £24 per adult.

so you can use the cereal packet voucher as a bogof to the theme park, even if you're not interested in the zoo.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • whitevan38 wrote: »
    If you log on to their website you can print off a voucher for you to pay just £12 for you and a child under 4 years of age.

This voucher is craftily 'hidden' under Groups then Parent and Toddler Club. It is for mid week and set dates only but if you have a pre-school age child why go when the rest of the world is there too during the holidays.

Normal price for the two of you would be £53!! Tesco vouchers only enable you to buy adult price tickets so we founf this a great way to save by buying one adult tickets with Tesco and one adult and child using this voucher so the whole day out cost us just £12 - BARGAIN!

Debbie

I thought under 4's went free at the merlin/tussauds attractions now? alton towers is our local and until recently you had to pay for children who reached a metre tall but they have npw changed things so you only pay for them if they are 4 years or over. i thought my 2 year old was going to need an annual pass of his own this season but they changed the rule, so now you don't have to pay for tall 2 year olds :D

drayton manor does their own version of the toddler ticket too. It's only during the local term dates which are listed on their website. parent and toddler is £14 as opposed to £24 for normal adult price.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    hartleyed wrote: »
    On the promotional multipacks of Capri Sun, you get three 2 for 1 vouchers to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland plus more. All vouchers valid up to 09/11/08. See Capri Sun website for T&Cs.

Have fun.

http://www.capri-sun.co.uk/mums/2-for-1-fun-days-out-voucher.php
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • bobadobado wrote: »
    was wondering if anyone knew of any discounts for entrance tickets into Cadburys World.

Want to go with family (4 kids, 3 adults).

btw...I already know Tesco Clubcard holders can get discounts, but I dont have enough points, and the tickets are slightly cheaper on lastminute.com, but not that much.
    :T Hi Bobadobado!!!! LocalKids do a discount of £10 off per family ticket to Cadburys World, worth lookingat their website. You do have to join and its about £12 for 12months, but you get loads of over discount opportunities as well, like Alton Towers and Diggerland, Pizza places - all sorts of stuff worth a look localkids.co.uk I've saved loads so far, more than got my membership back.......:rotfl:
  • skintas_2
    skintas_2 Posts: 1,679 Forumite
    pizzahut.co.uk/daysout

lots of 2 for 1 days out, just print off
    i will be debt free, i will
  • PatriciaCB
    PatriciaCB Posts: 14 Forumite
    http://www.active-britain.com/discounts.asp
    This is a link to Bernard Matthews site for the Little Book Of Summer Fun.
    Click on the map for the area you want to visit and print off the vouchers you want.
    There is one for 3 for 2 Wristbands at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
    2 for 1 Camelot Theme Park
    25% off Sandcastle Waterpark at Blackpool
    Up to £50 off Haven holidays
    2 for 1 Puddletown Pirates

Posted this earlier, (first timer!) can't find it now .....the post I mean !
  • Suse_H
    Suse_H Posts: 1 Newbie
    If you live in Staffordshire visit www.thrillhopper.com where you can get a ticket for £40 each which allows you to visit Alton Towers, Drayton Manor Park, Snowdome and Waterworld. You can also get a family ticket for £120 for two adults and two children.
  • log into www.turkeyfortoday.com bernard matthews site then click on blue writing that says click here then click into red writing that says great offers on days out it lets you click on lots of regions all with various offers i used central region which i printed off voucher for 4 pounds off DRAYTON MANOR theme park which i have used without a problem, hope i haven't repeated a post 1st time user be gentle with me LOL:o
  • pianeet
    pianeet Posts: 518 Forumite
    i have put alink on the days out forum for free tickets to warwick castle,well worth a visit if you are in the area
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • :j 75 % off ticket prices in July and Aug :j

Phone up the ticket line on 0870 220 4000 to book tickets and quote "TESCO"
    :T :T :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills