Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    artydoll wrote: »
    No out of luck I,m only on 18/80 even Opurra didnt work :D

Try Opurrra with THREE r's arty:)
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Guys, this may be a good time to try for a Daily Survey (if you've got the card on the home page) - I tried 30 minutes ago and got no tick boxes. Just tried again a few minutes ago and there were 10 tick boxes and it let me do a really quick daily survey about how much money you've spent on Facebook and mobile phone games

Just got the same DS I think Paul, at the end it asked about O2 sharing their Priority Moments (or something?!). Target met, might do the games quickly and then be done.
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    Try Opurrra with THREE r's arty:)

I must be going blind in my old age ,thankd Cath
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    artydoll wrote: »
    I must be going blind in my old age ,thankd Cath

It's OK arty, i was spelling it wrong a few times before I got it right. Its not as easy to copy/paste with this new box:(

Doing games, but being told I am watching the ad too quickly between games!
  • CathWales
    Forumite
    Just checked my email before logging off and there was an email survey on there for 85SB. It is dated from yesterday, but I've sometimes done surveys the day after and been credited. However, I completed this survey only to be told at the very end it was over quota:mad::mad: I have also had a second curt response to another ticket I put in telling me to check my ledger as the points would have been updated. I have, and they haven't. so have to wait 4-6 weeks before I can raise the matter again. Swagsucks!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    From US Facebook page - 'Be sure to come back to Swagbucks on Monday, June 10th, because throughout the day we will be releasing 5 easy Swag Codes worth a total of 25 Swag Bucks'

I've asked Nick if this is for us too or if it's just for USA
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    Disaster, I've missed the code by 2 minutes!

Those of your who have done the Audible offer; is cancellation easy? I don't want something like Experian where I'll have to ring to cancel.
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have really fallen out with Swagbucks. I'm only earning 3 points on it some days. The daily surveys just aren't there and I'm DQ'd from the few TS and PL surveys that come up. I just get the Poll, NOSO, any videos and maybe a search. For the time being I'm turning my attention to Dooyoo, which is earning me more for way less effort at the moment. Such a shame, I used to be an SB addict.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • Leana
    Leana Posts: 198 Forumite
    Hi I'm new to swagbucks, I just wanted to know on average how many surveys they have for people to do per month???. I really want to aim for make £25 per month and I'm hoping I can manage that.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    CC2 wrote: »
    I have really fallen out with Swagbucks. I'm only earning 3 points on it some days. The daily surveys just aren't there and I'm DQ'd from the few TS and PL surveys that come up. I just get the Poll, NOSO, any videos and maybe a search. For the time being I'm turning my attention to Dooyoo, which is earning me more for way less effort at the moment. Such a shame, I used to be an SB addict.

I'm doing less and less on SB now - I used to be able to almost guarantee getting a daily survey and a at least one peanut labs survey each day, and a trusted survey every couple of days. Then there were the other surveys on the walls. Now most of my surveys are from Peanut Labs for 36sb.

We're only being allowed access to Daily Surveys at certain random times of the day, it appears - Swagbucks UK say it's Toluna's fault and Nick is trying to find out why. I have my own theories.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills