Time to start again

Comments

• Absolutely loved reading your last post happydaddy :D So much going on and you are just buzzing with excitement! You're def the kind of person everyone would love to have around!!

Have a look at this link.... JibJab. Personalise it with your face and Emma will love it!!! ;)
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Thank you head above water for your kind remarks, definately will have a look at jibjab i am spending time with my daughter today, so i think we will definately be having some fun with this today, i will post later about my exploits yesterday, and the things i have been up to today well its a day off for me today again so i am going to venturre out and do some Christmas shopping hope i survive it ;) Well i hope everyone has had a good morning on MSE have a great day :)
  • A busy day at work things all seem to have settled down at work which i am pleased about i have worked 8-8 shift today placed one pound in my savings jar, got another 12 hour shift ahead tomorrow. Spends for today three pound at Tesco i am so going to have to go to bed i am tired goodnightxeveryone
  • Am really enjoying reading your posts - I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful Christmas, it's so nice how devoted to her you are :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Thank you heartbreak star A busy day at work today i have worked 8-8 shift today placed one pound in my savings jar, got another 12 hour shift ahead tomorrow. Spends for today 2.89 pound at Tesco i am so going to have to go to bedx stay safe everyone blummin freezing cant wait for the weekend and be with my daughter once more goodnight everyone x
  • ohh i have felt so dreadful over the last couple of days vomiting headache and from the other end aswell not very pleasant, i have just hadnt had enough energy to do anything, you dont realise aswell when making a diary how much you miss writing in it,hope everyone has had a nice weekend write more later x
  • :( Sounds like that norovirus (??) that's going around. Hope you're feeling better now. Take care of yourself :)

HAW
  • Thanks Headabovewater well i am feeling great and back to health my day started at seven this morning and back to work 8am-8pm and theres lots going on for me for me i have been given quite an interesting scenario at work, i have been given the opportunity to go for another job within the home it would be a great thing for me my hours would be increased 30 extra hours a month on my contract and an extra 1.50 an hour i do have to be interviewed for the position it would mean a lot to me i wouldnt have to look into getting a second job well after a busy day i have put my feet catching up on peoples exploits on MSE

Today i have spent ten pound on christmas goods
    Good night everyone
  • Great to hear you're feeling better :)

Fab news about the job too! Are you going to go for it? Would it cut into your time with your daughter much or will you still have as much time with her? The extra money would be great too!! :)
  • Well i have finished my christmas shopping today and i am so happy with everything how its all going for me i have paid for all of my presents from overtime, the small savings i have made, and tesco club card vouchers i have felt a wee guilty as i have been working so hard of late, so i havent posted as much as i have wanted but i am in a fantastic place with myself i havent had a Christmas off in years its happening, i am off and most off all i have been given the opportunity to be with my daughter she is staying with me Christmas eve through to Christmas Day i have never had this in 9 years i simply cant wait 2012 is going to be an amazing Christmas, also i have checked my bank balance there is 650.00 thats with everything paid out i am delighted, i am starting to feel comfortable but i have a way to go yet there is still a long road ahead 2013 is going to be great year for me a new role with more money that doesnt affect my time with daughter i am sincerely hoping that i can say this time next year i am debt free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure