2 Cabin Sized Suitcases From Tesco £10 delivered or £5 if delivered to store!

Comments

• roses
    roses Posts: 2,330
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Nope, they are both cabin sized!

I went on Ryanair last week with the larger one. The dimensions allowed are 55cm x 20cm x 45cm. The dimensions of the large case is 55cm x 20cm x 40cm.
  • vickym
    vickym Posts: 686 Forumite
    If you are ordering a SIM, maybe think about getting the £5 Value one as opposed to the £3.47 one. Same result, free delivery but this SIM has £10 credit included. Bargain.

Hi sorry if this is easy to spot but where on the website does it state that you get £10 free credit if you purchase the value sim at £5.00 I can see that it says with free airtime but no value. Any help most appreciated

Many thanks
    Vicky
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

• webuserisme
    webuserisme Posts: 1,138
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    vickym wrote: »
    Hi sorry if this is easy to spot but where on the website does it state that you get £10 free credit if you purchase the value sim at £5.00 I can see that it says with free airtime but no value. Any help most appreciated

Many thanks
    Vicky

I don't think it does, but rest assured it does. We have 4 of them, delivered in the last week. All 4 had £10 credit already on, no registering them etc, just worked straight out of the packaging. Get the £5 Value sim as the call/text cost are cheaper (5p a text and a flat rate 15p/min to landlines/other networks. It's a very good deal, especially as it makes the rest of you order delivered for free!)
  • vickym
    vickym Posts: 686 Forumite
    Hi webuserisme - just realised on the site it does state the value - when you go onto the item then look under the features tab under the picture of the sim and it says the following

Tesco Mobile Standard SIM with Airtime Under features tab says credit 11

Tesco Mobile Value SIM with Airtime Under features tab says credit 10

Excellent find - Well done on spotting this just ordered one

Many thanks
    Vicky
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

• Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    roses wrote: »
    Nope, they are both cabin sized!

I went on Ryanair last week with the larger one. The dimensions allowed are 55cm x 20cm x 45cm. The dimensions of the large case is 55cm x 20cm x 40cm.

They may well be OK on Ryanair, but they are not OK on most airlines, only the smaller one is suitable.

Perhaps the OP can amend the title to reflect this.
  • Thanks have ordered them, couldn't get the code to work, but good price, especially when collecting instore... Thanks
    Jun GC £250.00/£12.40 NSD 3 / 30

January 200/198.91 February 200/239.28 March 200/230
    April 250/no idea May 250/265.95

Sealed pot challenge number 648
  • kevrex
    kevrex Posts: 95
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Many thanks, a Bargain
    It is better to contemplate writing a malicious comment that can make you appear stupid, than to write and confirm it.
  • crispeater
    crispeater Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    just got the 2 piece and a sim pack!

thanks guys :D
    It only seems kinky the first time.. :A
  • crispeater wrote: »
    just got the 2 piece and a sim pack!

thanks guys :D

I am new to the tesco phone thing i have a tesco mobile for my second phone i got 1 of the value mobile sim pack last week just to get free delevery does it have air time on it And do i just put it in my phone Are do i have to registar it not good with mobiles as you can see sandi
  • webuserisme
    webuserisme Posts: 1,138
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The £5 Value SIM comes with £10 airtime pre-loaded, so no registering required. Works in any Tesco mobile and any sim free mobile.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure