PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Where to buy sausage skins????

2»

Comments

• sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    thanks whatatwit
    will be having a trip there before xmas so will have a look.
    I am a sucker for kitchenware departments wherever i go.
    sophiesmum
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• pol wrote:
    A lot of local butchers will sell them to you, since you're probably buying the meat off them anyway.

Thirded ...though I do work in a butchers! They will happily sell you some sausage skins or chipolata skins (chipolata skins though are more expensive.) Just ask.
  • whatatwit wrote:
    I see you are in the North West Sophiesmum, Boundary Mill at Colne had lots of silicone bakeware in their cookshop. Don't know how price compares to anywhere else though.

Aldi had some in not that long ago but I'm sure they will all be gone by now.
    It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
  • We got a great little machine from butchers-sundries.com , they had some nice mixes as well.
  • Hi just thought I would add that skins can be bought from Amazon too:)
  • Hi
    Try natural sausage skins
    They are great quality and the girl there is very helpful. They also sell sausage packs which give you mixes and trays. Would be abit wary to buy from Amazon or E bay
  • judenwlab
    judenwlab Posts: 2
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 October 2019 at 10:07AM
    Innovative Food Ingredients sell natural sausage casings - both Sheep and Hog.

They offer tiered pricing so the more you buy, the cheaper it is - ifing.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure