Fredrickson International Limited ?

2»

Comments

• Selidie
    Selidie Posts: 36 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    SUEBIE2010 wrote: »
    Hey, today i recieved a phone call from this company saying i owe £610 they were calling on behalf of Natwest. I settled a debt with Westcote which was over £1000 nd dont understand where this £610 has come from. I have not had letters sent to my current address regarding anything to do with money owed .
    Is this a scam? as it seems this company has had a lot of complaints made about them? can anyone help?

They want proof sent of the account number and the money i payed do i send it?

Personally, I wouldn't send them anything until they have sent proof of the money you owe, i.e. a copy of the credit agreement that you signed etc.

I have had the odd call like this and always respond with "when you send me proof of the debt, I will prove I have paid it" or something similar.
  • Fredrickson are complete jokers man. They have been after me for years and the letters are going round like swings and roundabouts. I have reached the 'critical' stage on many occasions, where they threaten court papers and all that !!!!!!!!. Just never reply.
  • I beg to differ with this but I know what you mean.

:rotfl:

Yes I'm not saying they aren't jokers, but they're definitely not a fake scammer trying to steal your identity or anything.
    Forwards Ever, Backwards Never!
  • mozzyc
    mozzyc Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    Hi

They are one of my creditors on my dmp with payplan. They took over my littlewoods account. Besides one very rude phonecall to start with, i've had no other problems with them, as of yet.
    DFD February 2012 :D
    Baby Boy Born February 2012 :smileyhea
    Newborn Thread Member :heart:
  • :eek:I too have received a tatty letter from Fredrickson International. It is cheap and looks suspect. My letter seems to be the standard one but I dont have a clue who I owe, how much etc. As I have a financial worker at CAB dealing with all my creditors I suggest you post it back and put the CAB's number and name on it. It will be interesting to see how you get on with them on Monday and I await a further message from you.
    sqwigy1 wrote: »
    Hi Martin!

First of all I love you! Secondly I came home from work this evening and my partner received a letter from this "Fredrick international limited" a debt collection service, it seemed a little weird it said "We have made tracing enquires for confirmation of you current place of residence. Information has been received confirming that your address details have changed to the above residence"

It asks for payment although it doesn't say what the debt is for or how much it is but it does have a number so that you can pay immediatly. my partner thought it was all a bit odd, so I googled them and found you.
    We calling them on monday so will let you know more as I do.

:j
  • just had a concern about text messages coming to my phome concerning a new partner who is getting calls on my house phone from them. I know nothing of his dealings with them. I am new to this scenario. my concern is that he is living here as of 6 months ago and the impact it has on my credit rating and liability...........any ideas or advice gratfully recieved....
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    just had a concern about text messages coming to my phome concerning a new partner who is getting calls on my house phone from them. I know nothing of his dealings with them. I am new to this scenario. my concern is that he is living here as of 6 months ago and the impact it has on my credit rating and liability...........any ideas or advice gratfully recieved....

Credit ratings and liability are on the individual, not an address. So you should not be directly effected.

If you have a joint accounts, loans or other credit with them and they are having problems, then that can negatively effect your credit rating.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    I have just received a letter from Fredrickson International very similar to a previous poster:

Moved to a new thread.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3061128
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure