ugg outlet- is it a scam?

Comments

• I too have ordered a pair and have had no email reply at all - did you get them?
  • gnaril
    gnaril Posts: 278 Forumite
    Just to let you guys know.

THESE ARE ALL FAKE GOODS!!!!!!!!! I deal with this daily at work trying to help people that keep buying fake goods Ugg boots, fake ghds etc on these websites. I mean really girls know how much the real thing costs ( im assuming here). Must be thinking when ordering them they are not going to be real. your not going to get an item for half the retail price or less really in this day and age...... Well i dont think but thats a guy perspective that sees people regulary get duped into these transactions.

The merchant ships the goods from china, the are replica( counterfeit items).

If you have paid on your credit card contact your bank and they will advise you what documentation is required for a chargeback. If you have not got the goods as well as if you have recieved them and unhappy with the quality as they are fake they are poorly made and cause damage with the heel, they have a nasty habbit of collapsing and causing injury......

Remember thou you got 120 days from the date either you ordered the goods or this can be extended to the date that you recieved the goods.

All the best peeps :)

Go buy real ones i know they cost more but they are worth it, my other half swears by them:)
  • ordered a pair of ugg boots from the site on october 5th had no reply to any emails , can not get a number to ring and have not recieved my order. guess its a scam and we have all been ripped off
  • I did get a pair for about £80, but it was at a well known outlet. Stick with the places you know, I always say.
  • miribeth wrote: »
    Hi did you get your boots? I too have ordered a pair and cant even get a reply email - i am soo mad!!!
    Hey! I was fortunate that I realized as soon as I completed my order with credit card info, etc. and nothing came up on the screen to confirm my order and I didn't receive a confirmation # or anything. So, I sent an email to the "contact us" address, which is an unprofessional email address (gmail)...... I told them who I was and that I placed an order and didn't get a confirmation.....but I thought about it, and immediately called my credit card company and CLOSED my account (within minutes!!!).......but then late at night, I received a very unprofessional reply with typos and improper English.....it started out with "Dear friend"......and it basically said that it must have been a system problem but to give them some time to "find" my order and they will get back to me asap. I assumed they wanted time to rack up charges on my credit card! However, I wasn't worried because my account was already closed. I'm sorry for all of you who were ripped off. There is an FBI website to report this type of fraud.... I was not allowed to put a link in this message, but you can find it easy enough....it's www. ic3 dot gov I was almost going to report it last night but I didn't because I wasn't SURE but after reading this thread, I now know my intuition was correct. Good luck to all of you; hopefully, your credit card company will be able to assist with making you whole.....and maybe if enough of us report this to the FBI, we have these SOB's indicted for fraud!!
  • m_13
    m_13 Posts: 990 Forumite
    What URL are people talking about in this thread? They're seem to be a lot of sites with ugg outlet in the name.
  • well i'll take everything i said about uiggoutlet.com back. i recieved my ugg boots and they are top quality and i would have to say the genuine thing. exteremly pleased ......
  • christy23 wrote: »
    hi there everybody, i am completley new to this site. just wondering if anybody has had an experience with the website ugg outlet- i have bought a pair off uggs boots for a very low price of 50 pounds, however i now suspect it is all a scam. i payed for them last sunday but have not recieved them yet. i keep emailing the company but they keep fobbing me off and saying that they have been on holiday and could i give them some more time. has anybody else experienced this and if so what happened? how can i get my money back. all anwsers greatly appreciated. thanks:rotfl::rolleyes:
    Hi, I too ordered some Ugg Boots from this website and they have failed to arrive. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago. I have been onto my bank today and they are sending out a form for me to complete to claim monies back. I was charged more than was quoted too!! Good Luck.
  • After reading all the threads I am very worried I have ordered Ugg boots from myuggbootoutlet.com in USA I paid via paypal $105.00 and I have received my confirmation but not a tracking number for the postage. I have sent the company a few email but I have not had a response. Has anyone ordered from this site. I ordered my boots on 29/10/09 and thought I would be able to track them by now.
  • I also have ordered from myuggbootoutlet 2 weeks ago and received an order number but no tracking number. I have now sent them several emails and keep getting replies saying that the boot ordered is out of stock and please re-order. However their website now appears to be down! I paid via paypal so am going to try and get my money back. Does anyone else have good feedback for this website?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure