Need Boch Classixx 1200 Instruction Manual

2»

Comments

• santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 7 January 2012 at 1:33PM
    Some here, you may need to download a few, though the second one down has maintenance and what to do if sections

Click the click here to download manuals link, then enter WAE 24363GB/02

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-product-manuals.html
  • costnowt
    costnowt Posts: 30 Forumite
    jostenning wrote: »
    hi - thanks for all your replies - just been to the bosch website and managed to download a manual - it says there is a charge to order the original manual, so will see how I get on with my downloaded version, it looks like a complete version and the machine doesnt look like it will be too complex!

thanks for the kind offer beebop to photocopy your manual - how are you finding the machine?

also - I couldnt see in the manual - does anyone know:

1) what brand of washing powder bosch recommend to use?
    2) is there a preference to using liquid detergent in the drawer or washing tablets in the drum? should I also dilute fabric conditioner too?
    3) also my zanussi washer which it is replacing (after 26 years!) I used calgon tablets in for the last 2 years. the zanussi hasnt broken, in fact its in my shed but I felt the offer of a newer machine might be more energy and water efficient - do you think I should continue with using calgon on it or not? we are in a medium-hard water area and get quite a bit of limescale round here.

thanks again guys :T

Hi! I recently purchased a reconditioned Bosch (also without manual) and if your machine is anything like mine they don't use much water, therefore liqui-tabs don't dissolve properley. Before buying it I did a lot of research and came across this website http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/cleaning-maintenance/2728-whiter-whites-brighter-colours-all-about-detergents.html. Click on the link and it'll take you straight to the advice about washing detergents. It's a little detailed but very informative. It's an absolute gem of a site and well worth having a look around, particularly about maintenance of the machine. About the Calgon tablets, again because my machine doesn't use much water it doesn't dissolve the tablets properly - I solved this by crushing them before putting them in the machine.

HTH
    David
  • I have a question beyond the manual. a few days ago we woke to the electrical circuit for the washing machine tripped off. We reset the circuit but The washing machine has not worked since. It pumps water in and out, but does not spin to wash or spin out. I opened the back and the belt appears fine, and turns as it should... but the drum will not spin. Are we knackered here?
  • Hi can you help, have spent hours trawling the internet looking for a manual for a Bosch classi xx 1200 express washer , with no luck. will pay ostage if you can post a copy out to me

cheers Lady no so lucky tonight lol:mad:
  • This is the link to the Bosch site where you can download manuals, or if you prefer they will send you one at a cost.
    Instruction manual download

Search for instruction manuals:
    Please enter the E-number.
    Example: WFC2062/05

Please enter the complete E-nr/Model number.
    Instruction manuals are available for many appliances, though not for all.

They are provided in PDF format. To read this format you need Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from https://www.adobe.com for free.

Original printed instruction manuals (chargeable)

You can order most original instruction manuals through our Spares Department. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 5pm:

phone: 0844 892 8921
    fax: 0845 127 2181
    e-mail: mks-spares@bshg.com
    (above telephone, fax number and e-mail address are valid for UK and Northern Ireland)

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-instruction-manuals.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure