New o2 way to check balance - contract

2»

Comments

• sibbahz
    sibbahz Posts: 40 Forumite
    It says its up to 48 hours behind, and it is giving me the same information as online so id assume its still behind. No idea why it works like that.
  • sohurt
    sohurt Posts: 459 Forumite
    Hi sorry everyone, typed this really fast at some silly oclock time!

Anyway, it only works for consumer contracts at the moment (not business), that only have one mobile number attached to them.. hope that clears it up a little.
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    worked on mine, fantastic thanks
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
  • Kilty_2
    Kilty_2 Posts: 5,818 Forumite
    It's great - I just bought an o2 contract and was thinking last week "it sucks that they don't have an easy way to check balance from my handset"

:D:D:D.

It's a little buggy though - I've had one of those "this service is not available on your account" messages in between successful ones :)
  • DrBob2k8
    DrBob2k8 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Just tried it and it says that I have exactly 100 minutes left which is way off as online it says (accurately) 76 minutes. Also does it cost you the price of a text or is it completely free ?

If this works and they get rid of all the bugs it wil be great... This was one of the biggest things I had against o2 along side the website as I used have lots of trouble accessing it with error after error sometimes lasting days !
  • Slighlty off-topic but can anybody get the new O2 Bluebook to Active Sync with their O2 Pay & Go mobile.

My o2 account will store my messages and photos ok but won't let me sync my contacts over to its website :mad:
  • barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    saving2008 wrote: »
    Slighlty off-topic but can anybody get the new O2 Bluebook to Active Sync with their O2 Pay & Go mobile.

My o2 account will store my messages and photos ok but won't let me sync my contacts over to its website :mad:

has the sync-ing of your contacts not got somthing to do with what phone you have, i have a samsing e900 and it is not compatible yet for the contacts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure