E: 09/12 9pm Win a Nexus7 tablet every hour with The Sunday Times

13»

Comments

• catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I entered them all accept two 3 and 4pm, oh well. Won't bloody win anyway!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • sparklyshoe
    sparklyshoe Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    has any one won when they have entered and then some one else enters from the same IP address (partner etc) within that hour? Cant help but feel it discounts your entry in some way.
  • Laurenn
    Laurenn Posts: 144 Forumite
    I managed to enter all 12 times so fingers crossed. Hopefully there some MSE winners.
    2013 Wins :heart:Chicken Rub Rub, OSMO Berber Oil Collection, iPad Mini :j Versace Bright Crystal Perfume, Bloom and Blossom’s Facial Spritz, Hot Galaxy Warm Heart Hamper, Beauty goodies (Blog).
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Gaaah I got so carried away with X Factor final and takeaway that I forgot to enter the 7pm and 8pm draws!! :( Ah well never mind, I managed 10 out of 12, better than nothing!!
  • cagsd
    has any one won when they have entered and then some one else enters from the same IP address (partner etc) within that hour? Cant help but feel it discounts your entry in some way.

Yes I'm almost sure someone on here won the other week when entering at the same time as their OH.....
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    cagsd wrote: »
    Yes I'm almost sure someone on here won the other week when entering at the same time as their OH.....

Oh right will do that in future if others do!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I managed 11 out of 12 today- only missed the 2pm slot because son was using the computer.

Hope there are a few MSE wins...
  • Thanks Ive entered all 12 not holding out any hope tho, I reckon you have more chance of winning the lottery lol
    :hello:
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't go in a fruit salad :p:D
  • cagsd

[QUOTE=cagsd;57824363Yes_I'm_almost_sure_someone_on_here_won_the_other_week_when_entering_at_the_same_time_as_their_OH.....[/QUOTE]

Found it!!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57482679&postcount=50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family