Time to start again

Comments

• Good luck on your journey Happy Daddy, subscribed

Lil
    xx
    23.11.11-LBM-[STRIKE]£10162.10[/STRIKE] Outstanding-18/11/12-[STRIKE]£10782.39[/STRIKE] Outstanding-£9949.52
    S.A.D. And Proud Of It
    Member #29 Of 20p Savers Club: £5.00/£100
    POAMAYC In 2013 Member #28: £0/£2500
  • Well after day two of Debt busting i am very proud to say That i have my first NSD once i had dropped my daughter off at her mums i started around my home to do a few chores i have lots of old clothes that need rid of so i am going to get them into black bags and recycle and earn a few extra pounds eventually my plans are to do Ebay and Carbooting but carbooting for me is probably going to me more in the new year when this happens but i am looking around thinking about the things i may be able to sell. The problem for me is time but hey i am up for anything and willing to give anything a go tonight also i have registered for more survey sites hopefully this maybe able to help me raise a few extra bits of money, i have also got from one of my workmates the contact details regarding claiming money from the Tax man for been a uniform wearer i think i will give this a go :) .Anyway i hope everyone has had a good weekend Tomorrow my plans at work is to ask my boss to see if their is any overtime and i may just see if i can work in one of our sister homes this is the beauty of been a carer overtime is always there :)
  • Well good morning one and all Happy Monday Morning :Os Today i am eating breakfast before work 8-2 and afterwards i will be spending the afternoon with my daughter my diary is based not just been a dad but one that is trying to dejunk his life style and turn things around for the better going to start dieting today aswell 15 stone 7 eekk talk later happy daddy x
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Good luck with it , hope your shift is peaceful

Mines finishing shortly ... I can hear my bed calling my name lol

What type if diet you doing ?
  • Well finished my shift now and i am waiting to spend the afternoon with my daughter whilst i am waiting i am going to have a look on pinterest website which was suggested by joeygrey anyway going to chill for a bit and talk later x happy daddy x
  • Yack i am feeling so under the weather today with vomiting its resulted in me having the day off so totally gutted that that i have lost a days wage but going to try and make up for it in overtime i was so pleased that today my application form has come for a home carer post around my local town this if i get offered the post will increase my wage an extra 60p an hour and the money i am going to save not using my car will be fab i am going to put my head down for a bit hope everyone is having a good day
  • Hi happy daddy :wave:

You are such a 'glass half full' person!! Love it!! :D

Gonna subscribe to your diary if you don't mind, and keep an eye on how you're doing ;)

I would also advise posting a Statement of Affairs via here. We'll hopefully be able to help you cut back on your spends in a few places.

And also keep a spending diary. It helps to see exactly where your money is going every day!!! :o

I've joined the NSD challenge for the last 2 months. Didn't hit my target last month, and struggling this month too, but it's making me very aware of what and when I spend. Everyone is really encouraging too. Definitely recommend it!

Good luck :D
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Hey Headabovewater thank you for your nice comments and advice With my DMP with christians against poverty they assist me with SOA i dont know know if its the same with other companies but they tell me how much i can spend during the month stuff like petrol etc but i am more than happy to put it on here today i have done nothing feeling yacky but on a plus side i havent spent anything well i am going to go to bed fingers crossed i will be more with the land of the living tomorrow and be a happy daddy and not a miserable one good night everyone x
  • Hey well i have been at work today i have done a 12 hour shift 8am to 8pm i havent really done much in the world of money saving i have done work on swagbucks this evening and started filling out my application form for another job feeling really tired so going off to bed got another 12 hour shift ahead tomorrow, so thankful to my parents for their help with everything goodnight everyone x

Spends for today
    0.40p for a chicken noodles at sainsburys
  • Hope your shift goes well - it's so depressing to go to work in the dark and come home in the dark isn't it. It's great that your parents are helping you so much.
    :j
    I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure