Filippo Berio recipe booklets

Comments

• emma1504
    emma1504 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Received mine today, thanks very much
  • mandyash
    mandyash Posts: 124 Forumite
    got mine today too ! got some nice recipes in ! I'm off to my mum and dads in cyrpus next week so i will be taking it with me coz dont think i will have any chance of a BBQ in north wales !!
    wins so far : 2 x zutons tickets, subway voucher, 2 x beyonce tickets, 2 x britney spears tickets, gladiator pajamas:T
  • albionwarrior
    albionwarrior Posts: 2,271
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    they have a new recipe pack available now.
    if you registered on their website last time then go to the homepage:

http://www.berio.co.uk/home/default.asp

log in click on recipes lefthand side of page,on the right it says request recipe pack click and job done.
    You can also register on the site and apply for your pack.
  • kimmy112
    kimmy112 Posts: 323 Forumite
    sent off for mine this morning :)
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
  • santer_2
    santer_2 Posts: 4,406
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Not sure if it is new, you can download a PDF copy or register to get a booklet

Hot off the press....

We've just finished printing our new Barbecue Recipe booklet and I thought you might like a copy.

Featuring a selection of delicious (and deliciously photographed) summer barbecue recipes - from marinades to fish, meat and even our amazing fruit kebabs - along with essential tips and hints for choosing and using our olive oil, we hope Filippo Berio's Barbecue Recipes bring a real taste of Italy to your summer!

We've sampled every recipe ourselves so we can guarantee their quality! (It's a tough job!)

http://www.filippoberio.co.uk/recipes/bbq-recipes.asp
  • Gem1983
    Gem1983 Posts: 122 Forumite
    5 x Filippo Berio Recipe Booklets available for download.

Find them here

Including:
    • Baking with Olive Oil
    • Winter Recipes
    • BBQ Recipes
    • Summer Recipes
    • Perfect Potatoes
  • dory22
    dory22 Posts: 193 Forumite
    where can i request the hard copy do i need to registar?
  • trainergirl
    trainergirl Posts: 43 Forumite
    I've just ordered hard copies on the site x
    LBM 05/04/12 - £17, 333 :o

DMP starts 1st June 2012 CCCS - total lifesavers :A
  • Gem1983
    Gem1983 Posts: 122 Forumite
    They've definitely only just added the option to get them through the post!
    Ordered my hard copies too :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,837
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I had a feeling that this had been posted but nothing came up on a search?

http://fillippoberio.co.uk/recipes/recipe-booklets.asp

Classic Italian Recipes

6a.png
    Italian cooking has long been one of the UK’s best-loved cuisines. This enduring popularity is probably best accounted for not only because of how it tastes but also because of its remarkable simplicity and endless versatility. Mouth-watering, time honoured classics such as Sugo al Pomodoro or Ragù alla Bolognese... more
    <li class="hasImage">21/02/2012Baking with Olive Oil

5a.png Italians have long been using olive oil to bake delicious breads and to make tantalising desserts and cakes but now, with the ever-increasing interest in Mediterranean cookery and the many associated health benefits, using olive oil in baking is rapidly becoming very popular over here as well. Through a... more
    <li class="hasImage">20/11/2011Winter Recipes

4a.png Winter is a time for hearty, comforting food to lift our spirits and warm us up but there is sometimes the temptation to overdo it with unhealthy, fatty foods. This winter, fill your home with the aroma of Italian inspired good home cooking made with simple, healthy seasonal ingredients.... more
    <li class="hasImage">01/07/2011Barbecue Recipes

3a.png Get the best flavour from your barbecue! No other culinary ingredient evokes the Mediterranean sunshine quite like olive oil. It’s the essential ingredient to enhance a whole range of summer barbecue dishes, from simple snacks like Bruschetta to delicious Kebabs. Here, Britain’s favourite olive oil, Filippo Berio of Lucca,... more
    <li class="hasImage">10/06/2011Summer Recipes

2a.png The summer is such an exciting time for preparing delicious recipes that are packed with wonderful fresh ingredients. In the shops, there are masses of fantastic fruits and salads, herbs and spices and so much more to chose from. Filippo Berio, Britain’s favourite Olive Oil brings you a selection... more
    <li class="hasImage">21/02/2011Perfect Potatoes

1a.png Potatoes are an invaluable, flexible and convenient ingredient for a very wide range of dishes from soups and starters, light meals, main courses and side dishes. These recipes are all easy to prepare and delicious to eat. They use a range of different types of potato and of course,... more
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure