Screwfix - Any valid discount/free delivery codes?

Options
We are after spending about £150. Can anybody help? Many thanks!!!!

Comments

• albacore1854
    Options
    you get Free P and P, and thats gonna be it, unless you recommend a friend in which case you get a tenner
    Most people overlook opportunity as it comes dressed in overalls, and looks like hard work.
  • minskerella
    Options
    oh well, worth a try. thanks!!!
  • Gettin_me_own_back
    Options
    Very rare however only site I know which does cashback on screwfix is pigsback, 5 points per pound.
    You have to search via the shop and earn section. 1000 points = £10 voucher.
    CUT OFF DATE FOR XMAS 2008 1st NOV
    PB £17.87, Ipoints 3907, QUIDCO £217.94,
    SHOP&SCAN 1950, LITESPEED 1265,PINECONE £8,
    BOOTS £18.62, IPSOS 1190, VALUED OPINIONS £19.25,
    MISC SURVEYS CLICK THROUGH ACCS ETC £23,
  • albacore1854
    Options
    Very rare however only site I know which does cashback on screwfix is pigsback, 5 points per pound.
    You have to search via the shop and earn section. 1000 points = £10 voucher.

I don't think they do, well I couldn't find it?
    Most people overlook opportunity as it comes dressed in overalls, and looks like hard work.
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 40,997 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    http://www.pigsback.com/ecommerce/shopandearn.asp?u=http://www.awin1.com/pclick.php?p=484916|a=59514|m=1228|clickref=78696198&oid=418926418

Go the the 'shop and earn' section then search screwfix in the home and garden section.. it is there 5points for every £1.. we are spending £300 later
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • enimod
    enimod Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    hi are there any working screwfix codes?thank you
  • Cerenia
    Cerenia Posts: 1,857 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know about codes, but I think you get pointsback when buying through pigsback..
    ~*Cerenia*~

2017 Goals
    Wedding Saving Pot - £1300/£2500

• stooby
    stooby Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Bit of an old chestnut this one... I don't think there's been any around for a while which is odd as there's a "promotional code" box when you order stuff from them.
    Other than the pigsback thing you can recommend someone and get a £10 voucher when they order something. Best you can hope for i think... unless anyone knows better..?
    Out of Darkness Cometh Light, Out of Sandwell Cometh S***e...
  • Chuffy
    Chuffy Posts: 1,254 Forumite
    Options
    From email sent to me under a general mailing:

To celebrate the start of the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament, we've come up with a Try-Tastic offer to save you up to £100 off your next order. Here's what you get:
    • £100 OFF every order over £450*
    • £50 OFF every order over £250*
    • £20 OFF every order over £150*
    You can take up this offer in three ways:
    • At Screwfix.com, simply select your products in the normal way, and quote Grand Slam Deal in the Special Instruction text box on the Check Order Details Page. Your saving will automatically be deducted before your card is charged**.
    • Call Screwfix Direct on 0500 414141, place your order with one of our Customer Advisors - Don't forget to quote Grand Slam Deal.
    • Visit your local Screwfix Trade Counter Branch to pick up your products straight away. You'll need to print this page and take it with you to claim the offer.
    You can take advantage of this offer until midnight on Monday 12th February. Tell your mates today & make sure they're in on the secret too! Please note this offer CANNOT be used when purchasing vouchers.
    It's our best ever promotion, so try a Grand Slam Save Now!

* Offer valid until midnight Monday 12th February 2007.
    Cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer/promotion/incentive.
    Cannot be redeemed when purchasing Screwfix vouchers.
    Cash redemption value 0.0001p.
    ** This saving with not appear on your order confirmation email and your checkout total.
  • Dennis99
    Dennis99 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    The dirty rotten swines, I ordered a £184.99 bathroom suite yesterday! :mad: ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure