tangle teezer from moderngent.com

For years I have been plagued with tangles in my hair (my family call me bush head, bushy etc) my friend said I should buy a Tangle Teezer. I shopped around and found that http://www.moderngent.com/ sell the TT but also ship it for free !! I ordered one online and it arrived really quickly (it even had a free lollypop in the package :D ) It is the first time in years that brushing my hair hasn't been painful I don't know how it works, but it does.

Comments

• lauzjp
    lauzjp Posts: 415 Forumite
    hmm, I have read about this product before, and thought 'yeah right'. I may yet give it a go! I have naturally curly hair, but it has got terrible split ends, especially from dragging a brush through it! ;)
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    :eek: scary though under "What customers say"
    it said "I received my little Satan very quickly ":eek:
  • this was shown on dragons den ages ago and none of the dragons wanted to invest!! ha ha!!
    the only debt left now is on credit cards! The evil loan has gone!! :j:j
  • filey1
    filey1 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Hi glitterkitty, someone else told me that it had been on Dragons Den too. I only watched that show once as it makes me cringe watching peoples dreams being shattered. I am pleased however that whoever invented it went on to make it available,(it is also manufactured here in the UK :T ) it has made my hair brushing routine a lot nicer experiance :D .
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    filey1 - you aren't in anyway linked with the company who makes them are you?
  • If this was my product and I truly beleived in it, I would offer a money back guarantee. I emailed them and asked them this and this was the response.

"if you look at our site www.tangleteezer.com and click on the science bit you can read about how andwhy it works.
    If you follow Shaun's top tips very carefully on both wet and dry hair then it will work.
    We have sold over 100,000 and had no complaints but as I say, follow the tips and on hair that length use conditioner when the hair is wet.

We will not be able to offer a refund I'm afraid."

So, more of the same words that I have already read 'all over the place'. And now I know why. Bit the bullet and wasted the tenner and guess what......IT DOESN'T WORK!!

I will offer the opportuniy for them to change this stance (which seems fair to me) and if they don't I will be making sure that I post this info on as many sites that I can find.

Will advise....
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • liz_uk
    liz_uk Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    I bought one of these and think its fantastic !!

My daughter has very long thick hair and when she comes out from her swimming lessons, we have tears when drying her hair as it hurts !!

Bit with this, she didn`t even know I was brushing her hair !

Brilliant !!
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
    :j
  • annie_d
    annie_d Posts: 933 Forumite
    Oh yes...it's fantastic. I love it and have bought many for other people. They are the best
  • Bayblue
    Bayblue Posts: 1,826 Forumite
    Denman have a very similar brush, it's called the Be Bop and has been around for years. It's not quite as fancy, and it's smaller but it is only about a quarter of the price.
  • filey1 wrote: »
    Hi glitterkitty, someone else told me that it had been on Dragons Den too. I only watched that show once as it makes me cringe watching peoples dreams being shattered. I am pleased however that whoever invented it went on to make it available,(it is also manufactured here in the UK :T ) it has made my hair brushing routine a lot nicer experiance :D .

the design was took from a brush used to brush horse's hair. Deborah Meaden didnt want to invest as she said she has loads of these at home for her horses and she didnt want to brush her hair with a horses brush!
    the only debt left now is on credit cards! The evil loan has gone!! :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport