beaulieu entry discount

does anyone know how to get a discount on entry to beaulieu motor museum?

it is not available on tesco days out vouchers and it is not one of the places my bank offers reduced entry to and i have never seen a promotion or leaflet or voucher that gives a discount for beaulieu.

any suggestsions anyone?

Comments

• Reggie_Rebel
    Reggie_Rebel Posts: 5,036 Forumite
    I've never seen a discount for Beaulieu either.

However your ticket does give (ot did last year) another free entry within seven days (might be 8) so you could go twice in a week.
    It's taken me years of experience to get this cynical
  • bambo wrote: »
    does anyone know how to get a discount on entry to beaulieu motor museum?

it is not available on tesco days out vouchers and it is not one of the places my bank offers reduced entry to and i have never seen a promotion or leaflet or voucher that gives a discount for beaulieu.

any suggestsions anyone?
    I just found one child free with each paying adult with hampshire top attractions leaflet also available on line for Beaulieu motor museum and lots more
    https://www.hampshireattractions.co.uk
  • whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    When we visited earlier this year, if you paid your entry fee as a gift aid donation, then you got free entry for 12 months.
    You do need to be a taxpayer to qualify for the gift aid thing.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • I found this which gives you 20% for up to 6 ppl, use this link, fill in the form they send you an email and then print it this is then your voucher valid til march 2009, i am going to Beaulieu on sunday so i will post another reply if it worked

We went and got 20% off, voucher only valid til end of march 2009, but its gonna be at least a £3 saving per person, better than a kick in the teeth. If you Gift aid your entry you get a years membership to the motor museum, well worth it if you you like cars!

http://www.southeastoffers.com/special_offers/get_voucher/activities_and_dining/31

also found a £2 off voucher on this link but its only off 1 person when accompanied by full paying adult valid til end of 2009
    http://www.pooletourism.com/offers/ref:O494A50F52832F/

watch this space i will post a reply if it does or doesnt work
  • new child goes free ticket for Beaulieu :D

http://img.mediaspanonline.com/5964/3599119.jpg
    I have had brain surgery - sorry if I am a little confused sometimes ;)
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 11 July 2010 at 7:01PM
    Are there any vouchers or discounts valid at the minute for adults?
  • sallyjh
    sallyjh Posts: 133 Forumite
    Hi there
    we have been looking for discount vouchers for Beaulieu and have found a Top Gear birthday cake in Tesco/Sainsburys which has a BOGOF voucher on it!!
    The cake costs about £7 and the adult price for entry is £17 so it saves you about £10 plus you get a yummy cake thrown in!!! I think the voucher is on this year because they have a new Top Gear collection/exhibition there.
    Hope this helps someone
    Sal :D
  • Jo4
    Forumite
    Someone is selling vouchers on Ebay where if one adult pays to get in a second adult gets in free. I haven't tried it myself but I wonder if anyone has?
  • Jo4
    Forumite
    sallyjh wrote: »
    Hi there
    we have been looking for discount vouchers for Beaulieu and have found a Top Gear birthday cake in Tesco/Sainsburys which has a BOGOF voucher on it!!
    The cake costs about £7 and the adult price for entry is £17 so it saves you about £10 plus you get a yummy cake thrown in!!! I think the voucher is on this year because they have a new Top Gear collection/exhibition there.
    Hope this helps someone
    Sal :D

It sounds good to me, having your cake and eating it! :p
  • Jo4
    Forumite
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Someone is selling vouchers on Ebay where if one adult pays to get in a second adult gets in free. I haven't tried it myself but I wonder if anyone has?

The voucher costs £1.69 including p&p and it does work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure