Selling qvc products on ebay

Hello , I'm new to this today!

I'm hoping somebody out there knows where I can buy 'QVC RETURNED GOODS'? I have noticed that there is a lot of people selling qvc products on EBAY.....nice little home business idea, but I've searched the net and cannot find were they are getting their stock from! Can anybody help?

Thank you for reading my post

Comments

• Ancelyn1331
    Ancelyn1331 Posts: 507 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    QVC have an outlet store for returned goods. IIRC it's located in Warrington. That is the only legitimate way to get such items from QVC.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • choccytan
    choccytan Posts: 36 Forumite
    how do u contact them? sounds interesting
  • choccytan
    choccytan Posts: 36 Forumite
    dont worry founbd t online
  • Ancelyn1331
    Ancelyn1331 Posts: 507 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    QVC Customer Service should be able to give you details. 0800 51 41 31.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • DaveAshton
    DaveAshton Posts: 7,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Don't worry, ebay's full of Quality Varies Considerably stuff :p
    Back on MSE after a 5 year hiatus.

:heart2: Rhi :heart2:
  • Brooker_Dave
    Brooker_Dave Posts: 5,196 Forumite
    SHARON3 wrote: »
    I'm hoping somebody out there knows where I can buy 'QVC RETURNED GOODS'? I have noticed that there is a lot of people selling qvc products on EBAY.....nice little home business idea,

It's not going to be much of a nice little business if everyone's at it.

If you want to make money from the internet you need to come up wth selling something that's profitable and original...
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • amcluesent
    amcluesent Posts: 9,425 Forumite
    Can't see anyone way of buying off QVC, giving them a profit, then selling on Ebay with all the fees/bad debt and making a profit yourself!

NB With the recession continuing/peeps getting laid-off all over the place, isn't Ebay becoming more about selling in desperation to scrape together enough for the mortgage/food for the kiddies etc.?
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,116 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    It's not going to be much of a nice little business if everyone's at it.

If you want to make money from the internet you need to come up wth selling something that's profitable and original...

I don't always agree with you but this is one area that you are completely spot on. The sellers doing well are those with unique products not routine items where the competition is fierce.I buy a particular line from one seller, and have done for years and she has recently increased her prices quite a lot as she can't keep up with demand!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • pompeii
    pompeii Posts: 257 Forumite
    the outlet store is in Birchwood shopping centre. The range of goods is very random and can be overstock, undelivered returns or used returned at around half the TV price then will be discounted again anything up to 70%. No way of knowing when they are offering good discounts. On heavily discounted products they limit the amount you can buy.

I suspect those who make a business out of ex qvc stock have access the the main warehouse I think its Skelmersdale or that way on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure