Free sky phone number

I used https://www.saynoto0870.co.uk and got the number

0800 5875707

you get Customer enquiries - DON'T press STAR button which they ask you to, do it TWICE; then DON'T RESPOND & HOLD on and an operator will answer.

The person who answers puts you into the right queue.

I was phoning to cancel and was told of their new deal call World Cup 66.
Rather than let me cancel they offered me 2 months (June & July) for 66p each month. :eek:
I know it not a freebie, but the phone call is free. :j

Moderators move if it's not the right forum.
Mac

Comments

• kaaloo
    kaaloo Posts: 346 Forumite
    worked for me! cheers
    Bismillah
  • JailhouseBabe
    JailhouseBabe Posts: 1,590 Forumite
    Just used this number - took a bloomin' age for them to take me out of the queue!

Worth it though, after telling them I wished to cancel my subscription (currently £21 per month), they offered to downgrade me to another entertainment package that contains all the channels we watch for £15 per month, but half price (£7.50) for the next 6 months. :)
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • scoobiesnax
    scoobiesnax Posts: 49 Forumite
    Just used this number - took a bloomin' age for them to take me out of the queue!

Worth it though, after telling them I wished to cancel my subscription (currently £21 per month), they offered to downgrade me to another entertainment package that contains all the channels we watch for £15 per month, but half price (£7.50) for the next 6 months. :)

HI, the £15 package is for 2 mixes. they were doing this 75p per month offer for 6 months. that was the deal i got offered recently. however after thinking about it, i thought I probably needed the 4 mixes one which costs £18. I called and negotiated and they are giving it to me for £13.75 for 12 months.
  • puj
    puj Posts: 167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HI, the £15 package is for 2 mixes. they were doing this 75p per month offer for 6 months. that was the deal i got offered recently. however after thinking about it, i thought I probably needed the 4 mixes one which costs £18. I called and negotiated and they are giving it to me for £13.75 for 12 months.

When you negotiated did you tell they you want to cancel first and then take one of their deals? or just tell them you need more but it is expensive?
  • nooksky
    nooksky Posts: 218 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We are coming up to 1 year with Sky Plus so we just rang and said we wanted to cancel. We are on the Sky Sports package at £36 a month. Firstly they offered 3 months half price. We declined this, then they offered us 12 months with 25% off. We declined this also (praying they were going to go onto the 66p offer!!) and they offered us the 66p for 2 months offer. We are well chuffed!! Thanks for this!! :T
    *Don't let the b******s get you down ;) *
  • scoobiesnax
    scoobiesnax Posts: 49 Forumite
    puj wrote:
    When you negotiated did you tell they you want to cancel first and then take one of their deals? or just tell them you need more but it is expensive?

I had to be put through to their cancellation department to get the deal. said i couldn't afford it but prefered to have all my fav. channels or nothing.
  • sarah_ace1
    sarah_ace1 Posts: 188 Forumite
    i just had sky put in and i have a credit of £55 on the account !! paying £8 a month for 3 months to start with
    62;)
  • stargate_3
    stargate_3 Posts: 19 Forumite
    I didn't get a 66p deal, but I did get the full package for £21.25 for the next 3 months :j :j
  • JAJ_2
    JAJ_2 Posts: 172 Forumite
    Please can you tell me what you do twice ??

you get Customer enquiries - DON'T press STAR button which they ask you to, do it TWICE; then DON'T RESPOND & HOLD on and an operator will answer.

Thanks
  • Roop3
    Roop3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Dear readers - Have tried this number - no longer active - hangs up after no response:mad::confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure