Onwards and Upwards now ;)

Best wishes
    If...x

congrats22.gif
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • mynumber
    mynumber Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    hi all went very well today, got to the court 9.15 for appointment at 9.30 waited till 10am and someone said i wont be long, was then called into a room with the clerk who checked all paperwork was in order which it was i then paid the money (i did say goodbye to it all £700 of it) was then told that i needed to see district judge so waited until called upstairs to the court rooms then waited some more until judge could see me waited about 20 mins and then was called through (my somach was all over the place as i was a bit nervous) he was really nice he asked me if i had seeked advice which i had and he then explained everthing that would happen during my bankruptcy he then stamped the order shook my hand and that was that, went back downstairs as had to wait for my bankruptcy order to be drawn up was called over and was hander my order to say i was bankrupt all done took about 2 hours and 45 mins in total, so now what a relief that its all done :) just got to wait for or to contact me now i just hope it dont take to long
    Congtats, glad it went well
  • luvchocolate
    luvchocolate Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good luck with the interview I hope its soon. As I am a week behind you I can follow your progress!! We are the only 2 members of the August club.......but maybe thats a good sign.
    Fingers crossed for you x
  • jayk
    jayk Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    Well done glad went well heres to your fresh start.
  • iamnotapanda
    Options
    Took the OR 3 weeks to get in touch with me, so don't worry if you don't hear anything immediately :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure