nwolb - Natwest Online Banking - oooer!?!!

Comments

• Lopo
    Lopo Posts: 484 Forumite
    Lol....fantastic....theres me thinking I was being picky!

Really hope enough people rally end vent their disliking of the changes to natwest - I will make a phone as it is so bad and I never ever complain about things normally.

It really does suck badly and used to be soooooo good.....the only place I manged to find online that allows a feedback of the site is actually on www.natwest.com - at the bottom left corner, you should see a feedback link...

Please use it or make a call as its clear likeminded others think its elasticated pants too!!! ! Hopefully they will see some sense.

Whoever is employed at nwolb who approved the changes should be shot, resuscitated, and then shot again.....then rinse and repeat if deemed necessary!!

Lopo
    Beware Lego Men with Deep pockets...! :cool:
  • Lopo
    Must admit - thought my details were being hi-jacked so to speak too!!

Odd they never chose to send out a warning message that changes were to be made,...the only message appeared after login !

By the way if anyone is interested...the freephone number for the
    Online Banking HelpDesk to vent your spleen is:
    0800 3280211
  • Just seen the new version for the first time. Seems overly clunky the way you have to put in your security details now. I used to quite like their online banking compared with others I have used. Now I'm not so sure...
  • It does not seem too different to me. I've not had any problems navigating or carrying out my usual tasks. I don't think it's particularly better or worse than the old site.
  • Lopo wrote:
    Odd they never chose to send out a warning message that changes were to be made,...the only message appeared after login !

Do you use Natwest online banking regularly? I login every other day, and I have been getting a message on-screen for the last 3 weeks telling me that they are making changes.
  • Lopo
    Yup....very regular. There were no messages. I was once before part of their user test base years ago on their previous online banking....

Noticed another thing which is really really annoying...it never retains your session preferences,....eg, display columns by name/number. The moment you then choose to do something else within the site and go back to the original screen, it reverts to what it was before and you have to sort it out again....very poor.

very irritating!

@wallace, agree, yes you can do normal tasks, but it takes a lot longer, and you repeat a lot of steps again and again as a result of poor design...
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Posts: 14,871 Forumite
    Maybe if we all complain about their online-banking they may get it sorted...
  • WARNING......since the online banking service has been revamped (Horrible !!!!!!) I have been unable to make any transfers between accounts or make bill payments.This is a real pain....I use the site every day for my business and I now have to telephone them...go thru endless security questions every time I talk to anybody...and worst of all...IT COSTS ME MONEY. Technical services???????????? say that it is something to do with old files but they seem to be as much in the dark as I am.Has anyone else experienced this problem? They have also told me that they are not going to fix it because it only affects a few people.....lot of good that is to me.I have been bombarding them since Monday and still no joy.Be warned Nat West...."There is another way".
  • I've not encountered any problems & I logon everyday & I've transfered funds & paid bills since the revamp with no problem
  • Lopo
    Really do dislike it....

Financial Planner has gone, and so has the security timer.....

Also can no longer use the <back button, it logs you out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport