2»

Comments

• saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    giddy-aunt wrote: »
    Thank you ...Ill do that right now.
    Let you know what happens.
    What annoys me is that they had my money for that length of time.
    Will let you know what happens....cheers again.

Yeah, please post back with what happens.
    I've used the form a couple of times and always had results.
    I did work at B&Q Headoffice a few years back - my old boss is now the direct of multi-channel for Pcworld, whilst his boss is now the director of marketing for Homebase - alot have jumped ship in recent years.
    A friend of mine is a project manager there and has a year long assignment on the use of carrier bags.... exciting job lol.
    Hopefully it won't need to be escalated any further, but if it does i can pm you a name of someone there.

I would imagine you'll recieve a call from the store manager on Wednesday next week at the latest - fingers crossed it gets resolved quickly to your satisfaction.

Forgot to add, I had a nice result from them today http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=108335&page=62
  • giddy-aunt
    giddy-aunt Posts: 85 Forumite
    I received a fone call from local b and q now stating that they had just got my complaint from Head Office re above-and thats all they are prepared to do is refund me.....businesses just cannot stash your money for a month and then tell you that its out of stock but they've had your money for that length of time without compensation...surely! I know its only £40.00 but was 16 tins of paint!
    Im doing this out of principle-thats all.
    It doesnt seem as if there is a lot else I can do now -is there?
  • giddy-aunt
    giddy-aunt Posts: 85 Forumite
    [/quote]Forgot to add, I had a nice result from them today http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=108335&page=62[/quote]

PS Well done on your success!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport