Maximising income - Mystery Shopping? Surveys? (Part Two)

Comments

• catwoman150
    catwoman150 Posts: 974 Forumite
    I will try this will let you know
    thanks
    cross stitch cafe #90 UFO's 6 to finish in 2013, and loads of new kits to boot
    Refunded bank overdraft charges £915 :j
    SPC 2007-2008 #078 aim £500-£341.67
    SPC 2011-2012 #078 aim £500-£426.42
    SPC 2012-2013 #078aim £500 - TBC
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,106
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    pondie1 wrote: »
    can someone help,im stuck on the training quiz on gfk/nop are we allowed to ask for answers on this,i keep gettin several wrong etc,driving me mad tryin to get past that part

I've been stuck on a couple of these before and with me it was something that was a bit of a double negative - like what is NOT an example of upselling and I just hadn't read the question the right way, as was always thinking of the positives - if that makes sense!
  • redcar_2
    redcar_2 Posts: 631 Forumite
    Quite a few phone ones on retaileyes at the moment. The most I've seen in my area for ages.
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Forumite
    Oooooooooooooooo I have SUCH an interesting MS to do next week.... One of the local health provisions (which is always a revolting place to visit!)

Can't wait! :D
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • redcar wrote: »
    Quite a few phone ones on retaileyes at the moment. The most I've seen in my area for ages.

After doing one of these, I just don't think it is worth it. So many questions, it seems to take forever!
  • lyndsay3006
    lyndsay3006 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hi
    I've been mystery shopping since January as well as a full time job. I told the tax office and now I've been asked to fill in a tax return. I've tried to do it but it's soo complicated. I've worked out I've earned less than £100, now I'm thinking is it really worth the hassle if I've got to fill in a tax return. Wish I'd never told them!
    Any advice gratefully recieved
    Thanks
  • catwoman150
    catwoman150 Posts: 974 Forumite
    Are BARE a good company to work for at the monment I am half way through signing up and the report part of it is putting me off a little. I work for GAP and they only have the answers already.

Any thoughts would be great.
    cross stitch cafe #90 UFO's 6 to finish in 2013, and loads of new kits to boot
    Refunded bank overdraft charges £915 :j
    SPC 2007-2008 #078 aim £500-£341.67
    SPC 2011-2012 #078 aim £500-£426.42
    SPC 2012-2013 #078aim £500 - TBC
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Forumite
    BARE are great except that you never know EXACTLY how much you are going to earn, as it depends on the euro exchange rate. They pay fairly though. I haven't tried any of their more exotic (involves flapping your arms) ;) assignments yet............

They were really great for me when I had a week off between jobs - I earnt over £100 going round car shops (only one visit required) - just what I needed to fill time and bring in a bit of pin money :D
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Lots of new jobs on RE this morning. Go get em guys!!:j :j :j
  • hi
    Has anyone noticed that they are not getting any assignments from grass roots? When i first signed up i was getting loads of emails offering me jobs i have done one and since then i havnt been offered any more jobs.

many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport