Indesit D63 Dishwasher Manual

Is anyone aware of where I can get hold of a Indesit D63 dishwasher manual (for repairs) or a suitable website.

Thanks
Lee

Comments

• You can download a manual free from this site, but you need the Product Code off the machine, rather than the model number.

http://www2.merloni.com/indesit/_pdf/manuals/
    Bad Spellers of the world untie
  • Many thanks for the site.

Unfortunately, I could not find a number on my dishwasher (identification label) which matched any of the document numbers.

I downloaded one of the documents to see if the product code is quoted within and hence relate it to my own document but unfortunately I couldnt. Also, the document is written in italian - I assume this isnt the case for all of them.

Are these documents repair manuals or just the installation manuals or a mixture?

Many thanks
    Lee
  • Sorry, cant help further.
    Try posting your question here where the the experts seem to be.
    Good luck.

http://!!!!!!.com/3rnfa
    Bad Spellers of the world untie
  • gm_xone
    gm_xone Posts: 285 Forumite
    Hi

Apparently 'Hotpoint Service' deal with the after sales service of Indesit products in the UK.

There is no instruction manual available to download from their website, but this page has a both a telephone number and a form to request a manual (there may be a £3 charge).

Hope this helps!
  • I just saw your message tonight - I too have an Indesit D 63!! >:( and I have a manual ;D

If your question is straightforward, I might be able to answer it from the manual - I can't send it to you as our scanner is knackered - I could post a photocopy to you, but having read it, it is not terribly helpful - it does not give part numbers etc, and doesn't even describe the part I need.

What part are you having trouble with? I need the rubber seal that closes the gap between the upper water inlet and the two pipes on the upper tray - I tried a supplier that I found on the Web but all they sent me was a thin rubber washer which isn't it! I had tried Currys, Comet etc but they told me that if they ordered the part it would mean that they'd have to fit it = ££££ :-/.

The various websites I found on the net listed common parts like cutlety baskets, pumps, heating elements and so on, but not the bit I needed, so I emailed one and was sent the wrong part - still I don't suppose £5.17 inc p&p will break the bank. I have emailed them again trying to better describe the part, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd photograph the bit I need and send it to them but I have an el cheapo digital camera which ain't up to the job.

If in the course of your investigations you find someone who actually knows what they are talking about could you let me know?!!

WR
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport