overwhelmed new member

Comments

• Coco114
    Coco114 Posts: 770
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :T
    I think I have managed to post the link as above !! Very very funny ..... There are bits of all of us within these confessions :D

Hi A - ran into hot man at about lunchtime .... Time duly noted .....

NSD , 0.40 p in 20p pot & 2 surveys.

12 more early get ups ...... :D

Coco x
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
  • honey10
    honey10 Posts: 257
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well, it's taken me the best part of 24 hours, but I have finally finished your story lol
    I have to say well done coco, I've followed your story through and I'm so glad you have *hopefully* come out the other side intact.
    I found your story incredibly inspiring, and I'm now off to subscribe :-) xx

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their colour, choosing your socks by their character would make no sense and choosing your friends by their colour would be unthinkable"
    “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” -Confucius
  • Coco114
    Forumite
    Hi Honey :j

Bless you , thanks for your lovely post :)
    I kind of feel like I have lost my MSE Mojo a little of late .... I am sooooooo tired now , I am counting the days to the Christmas Break - 11 more early get ups :D

But, I will be back with a vengeance for 2013 - I have a lot I want to achieve and a lot of debt to clear next year, above all I want out of this house - and I am absolutely determined to do it :T

Thanks again - nice to have you on board :)
    Coco x
  • Aamberle
    Aamberle Posts: 559 Forumite
    Morning Coco - Happy Thursday... Hope all is well? So this is 10 more early get ups for you:D i am sooo jealous..on day 11 as you wake up later and chill in bed with a cuppa, think of us all freezing de-icing the car/sitting on the motorway or listen to our boss panic as he realises we only have said number of days to hit our numbers...:rotfl: Or failing that feel very smug and think mmm cant be bothered today...thats what I would do..

Anyway you must let us know when operation " hottie" will happen..I am sure you will need some type of grocery by then..lol.

Catch Up soon xx
    2012 The year I started dealing with my debts.
    2017. Lets start this again shall we?

Debt 1 Cleared 2/1/17 £480 Gone forever :j
    Debt 2 100/598
  • Aamberle
    Aamberle Posts: 559 Forumite
    Happy friday - it is finally here ... the weekend ....woohooo XX
    2012 The year I started dealing with my debts.
    2017. Lets start this again shall we?

Debt 1 Cleared 2/1/17 £480 Gone forever :j
    Debt 2 100/598
  • Mr_Toad
    Mr_Toad Posts: 2,462 Forumite
    Yes, its Friday again. I have no idea how the weeks pass so quickly.

I'm looking forward to a beer with friends tonight. :beer:

At least this week I've been at home all week, the first time for quite a while that I haven't been away for all or most of the week. :T

Visiting the great metrollops is fine once in a while but it's good to be home.
    One by one the penguins are slowly stealing my sanity.
  • Coco114
    Forumite
    Happy Friday :T:j:beer:

9 More Early get ups !!!!! :) not that I am counting :D

A small household disaster earlier .... Nothing major but my budget blasted by another £100 I wasn't expecting. I need a plan , maybe a 2nd job , maybe eBay queen , maybe I can blag a pay rise ... Will give it some thought.

Nothing much else to report today, too busy at work for lunch break and I bypassed Mr T on the way home so a NSD by default and a random dinner of "what's left in the fridge". Going to have a glass of Friday wine and get to bed earlyish and think about money tomorrow.

Coco x

Ps nice surprise - when I got home tonight the house was in darkness .... When I went into sitting room the boys had got the tree down and decorated !! It looks really pretty :D Bless them :)
  • :wave: Coco, :T on the 9 early mornings left :T

Ah bless :) about the tree.
    Glad you're doing well.

xxxxx
    DEBT FREE AND PROUD:D
    'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt'
  • Coco114
    Forumite
    Ah thanks Sista :) 9 ..... To......go :D

Secretly , I am just waiting for the new year now - fresh starts and all that ! Yes bless them on the tree ...... I much prefer sitting room by Christmas tree lights as you can't see the untidiness and grubby carpet as much :rotfl: by nature , I have definate OCD tendencies .... I just don't have the energy for it though !

It's a beautiful day here - icy cold & sparkly :)

Need to go to dreaded Mr T later - and we have a small sleepover tonight - I need to learn to say "no".... Still as long as they don't keep me up all night with the noise I don't really mind.

May make a start on sorting/shredding the paperwork sat on my kitchen worktop tonight. I have to start somewhere I suppose !

Coco x
  • Coco114
    Forumite
    Phew ... Just checked my bank for first time in a week (v naughty !) not too bad , could have been worse - but I need a kick up the MSE backside for letting it slip for a week ... Really cross with myself !
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure